The Vampire Daries: Two's a couple

So I did it again, I’ve pushed Damon away but not intentionally.

What was I supposed to do, miss the opportunity of crossing another thing on my list or be sexually satisfied with Damon, hmm that’s a bit tricky.

I climbed out of the bed and started to put my clothes on; Bianca was in a deep sleep and wouldn’t wake up for a good 10 hours (because I was that good), I needed to see Damon and beg for his forgiveness.

I made my way downstairs and the party was still in full swing, but with more vampires, I saw humans passed out in every corner or making out, where was Damon when you needed him.

“Looking for someone?” a husky voice asked, I turned towards it and saw it was Oliver.

“Yeah I’m looking for Damon, have you seen him?” I replied, grabbing a glass and pouring myself and Oliver a glass.

“What? No hello, or a big hug” he joked, we’ve seen each other though years and have hooked up a couple of times, all he was now was a friend.

“If Damon saw me hug you, he would good ballistic” I smiled as I shook my head at the image in my mind.

“That’s is true” he agreed as I handed him the cup “last time I saw him he was on the pier”

I didn’t even thank him, I just ran off, as I said a millions times I needed to see him, even if it was for the last time.

“DAMON” I screamed as I got to the lake, it was pitch dark and my senses weren’t any good.

Why did I have to always stuff up, why I couldn’t be a normal vampire and love someone without my mood swings?

“I’m sorry” I sobbed into my hands “I’m sorry that I hurt you”

“Mya, what are you doing?”

I spun around to see a confused Damon; he stood there with flowers in his hand.

“I came looking for you” I sniffed “I’m sorry”

“Yeah, I heard” he smirked.

Before I knew it I had ran into his arms, “I’m so dumb”

“It’s alright your still young” he agreed, he stroked my hair “it took me around 400 years to control my moods”

I looked up to see his face and our eyes connected, “yeah I’m a 100 years overdue”

“You’ve had and unnatural human life” he whispered “you’ve become what you have hunted”

When he puts it that way, am I allowed to be as unstable as I want to be, “will you help me?”

“Ever since I met you, it’s always been you” he said as he stroked my face, for the first time in a while I have felt loved.

“I would like to complete a task on my list” I smirked at him, he raised an eyebrow waiting for my response “I’ve never had sex in a lake”

Before he could react, I had thrown both of us into the water.

Things are starting to look up in my life now. 

~*~

Dawn broke and I didn’t want to move, I was snuggled up to Damon’s body after a long night of sexual activities, which were fun.

“We have to go Mya” Damon whispered in my hair.   

“5 more minutes” I mumbled still half asleep, why did he want to go, wasn’t he comfortable next to me.

“Fine, I’ll just have to carry you back to the house” he grumbled, then I realised where we were.

Still down by the lake, I can cross that off my list along with some other things.

“I’m up” I mumbled, I didn’t want him to carry me back, it would be embarrassing.

We walked back in silent, I was thinking of ways to tell him I’m never going to leave him again, I can go the rest of my life without doing the things on my list  

“Damon” I started, “last night was amazing”

“It’s fine, if you don’t want to be with me” he says, I shake my head at him “I do want to be with you, and I never want to leave”

“But...”

“But I’m scared that you’re going to leave me, that’s why I push you away” I explained, the words just rolled off my tongue.

“I won’t leave you” he stated, looking me straight in the eye, I had to look away.

“Katherine left me, who say you won’t do the same” I cried, I couldn’t deal with the pain if he left me I only just survived when Katherine did.

“I promise”

“You promised many things you can’t deliver” I muttered slightly angry with myself, I’m doing it again pushing him away, it’s like I have no control.

“You’re doing it again” he says like he just read my mind “you’re pushing me away”

“Sorry” I apologised looking down at the ground, his fingertips touch my chin making me look into his eyes.

“How can I show you that I mean every word...?” he says to himself as he strokes my cheek.

I close my eyes and lean in, and when our lips touched, I knew that we would last.

Forever.

THE END!

~*~

It's finished.. so did you enjoy the ending.. I know I didn't.. this is all a result to writers block, curse you writers block!