Chapter 2 - A good life?

[ ?? - White Void ]-[ Year ?? ]

*OPENS EYES*

?? : "..."

The naked Lord thought in his mind : 'Hmm, according to my current memories, I'm 98.71% sure that I've died...'

?? : "Let's see.. Alright i can hear my voice... hearing CHECK"

The Lord first checks his 5 senses, he looks at his hands and other parts "sight CHECK"

He then bits his lips "taste & touch CHECK", then sniffs his blood "smell CHECK"

After that he tried using his sixth sense. But didn't get anything.

?? : "...Instinct UNKNOWN"

The Lord frowns, now he's 99.32% certain that he's dead.

Now he tried to stimulate his life force inside his body. But nothing happens, in fact he can't even sense a minuscule of life force.

?? : "...99.83%...hmm"

The Lord lowered his head, he was aiming his heart, suddenly he stabbed there with his right hand and plucked it out, he was looking at the beating heart in his hand and the blood splashing profusely from him, he waited 15min, still nothing changed even though 64.12% of his blood was now outside of his body.

?? : "99.94%"

Finally he beheaded himself with the other hand, however in the next instant everything returned to its initial shape, his heart and head functioning normally.

?? : "99.99998%" he said

*SHINE*

In that moment something appeared with a flash, almost instantly he took his fighting pose. After the flash dissipated, a humanoid figure could be seen, after the view cleared completely, according to his commonsense he could tell it is a human woman, though according to his hormones reaction he could tell that the woman was the most mesmerizing and beautiful being from the other gender he ever met.

The woman : "H.."

*PSST* *BOOM* *CRASH* *SMASH*...

Before the woman could even speak two letters she was bombarded with ultra fast punches and kicks from every direction, and the Lord figure was flashing around her while throwing terrifying hits at his target.

However the woman seems perfectly fine even after taking his hits that's capable of breaking rocks for more than 5 minutes now.

The woman : "Are you Don.."

Before she could finish her sentence, one of the seemingly endless hits hit the left-top side of her calf and she felt ticklish, which caused her to stop her sentence.

The Lord smirked at this, it seems this thing had a weak point after all.

The woman frowned : "ALRIGHT! That's enough!"

When she finished her sentence, he felt an incomparably powerful force field send him flying at the speed of sound, he was flying in the endless white void for several minutes before finally crashing down and bouncing countless times before the momentum at last stopped.

?? : "W..Wha..BLUGH"

He coughed mouthfuls of blood mixed with his utensils, 'Such Physiques defying bitch' he thought.

*FLASH*

'flashy bitch' he thought when the woman appeared again before him.

The woman spoke with a mocking tone : "I hope you learned your lesson now?"