Chapter 3 - Surrender or fight?

[ Tinlaos - Verdemilio Kingdom - Rosefold Magic knight academy ]-[ Year 497 ]

Currently in an open field, Hundreds of youths can be seen.

"Oi, Adam..."

"...what?"

And among them, two youngsters who seemed to be 15-16 years old.

"Can you see it?"

then one of them pointed, to which the other looked.

"Oh! That's good stuff..."

"I would give her 68%, what do you think?"

"Hmm, yeah i think so too!, what about that one?"

"Hyoho!, she deserves 77%!"

The two of them were looking lustfully at the girls around them.

*Murmur* *Murmur*

The other youths were whispering about the two.

"Kyaa, It's the Duo Perverts!"

"How disgraceful!"

"Pigs!"

"Die!"

Some of them were cursing the duo loudly, it seems the two are well known in the academy.

*Cheer* *Cheer*

After some time cheers can be heard in the front, and at the same time 6 girls appeared in the high-platform

"Kyaaa! It's the student council's six pillars!"

"Ohhhh!"

"How beautiful!"

"Kyaa! Maria-sama, please notice me!"

The students were shouting all over, after all the six girls were too gorgeous and good-looking for their age, every single one of them had a unique aura around them, and the swords in their waist made it even more magnificent and graceful.

"G..G-ilbert!, what's their score?!"

"Adam..."

"WHAT?!"

"Sorry, it seems i can die in peace now, see you in the after life Bro"

*Thud* The youth called Gilbert dropped backwards.

"Gilbert??!!"

*Ding-Dong*

A bell sounded in the place.

"Ah!"

"The president is coming!"

"Kyaa, Her highness is here!"

Suddenly the six girls stood neatly in the sides while making a path in the middle, to which a stunning and angelic beauty appeared, she had very long white hair reaching to her knee, and bewitching red eyes in her delicate face, she walked elegantly to the Microphone-like looking device and she spook.

"Welcome everyone! In behalf of the academy, i hereby thank you for your everyday hard works to this day"

Her voice was heard in every direction and was clear to hear even with the hundreds of students cheering nonstop.

"Now then, as you all now, today marked exactly half the first semestre, so it's the first-year students second combat exam"

*GASP*