Coming To

When Link awoke he was on the leather couch in their studio. Rhett was standing over him gripping his arm. "Wake up Link." Rhett said softly. "Are you okay?" Link saw Rhett. "What happened?" Link asked. "I spanked you." Rhett said, chuckling. "Oh, that." Link said, grinning. "You passed out on me." Rhett said. "Oh." Link said, amused. Link felt the color return to his cheeks. "You know...I kinda liked it." Link admitted. Rhett glanced strangely at Link for a moment. But then he began to chuckle. Rhett's laugh was peculiar and sounded like "Hue hue hue." "Do you?" Asked Rhett. "Do you really like it?" He continued. Link nodded in response. "Why?" Rhett asked. Link wasn't sure if he could explain why. Link just knew he liked to feel his friend right behind him, it felt like a comfort blanket, he felt secure and safe around Rhett. He also couldn't explain why he liked the feel of the paddle against his ass. It just brought him a pleasure he couldn't understand. "You know." Rhett began. "You still haven't had your final spanking." Link's eyes lit up. Rhett motioned for Link to get up. Rhett sat on the couch and then pulled Link down onto his lap. "Here, lay over my lap." Rhett said. Link did as he was told, laying on his stomach, draped over Rhett's lap. Rhett yanked down Link's jeans a little. Link could feel the butterflies again. He had a few compulsory giggles escape his lips. Rhett took his bare hand and slapped Link's bare ass cheeks. "Oh!" Link belted out. Rhett laughed. "You want some more?" Rhett asked. Link bit his lip and nodded. "Slap!" "Slap!" "Slap!" Went Rhett's hand on Link's reddening butt cheeks. It felt so good. "Tell me I've been a bad boy." Link whispered. "You've been a bad boy." Rhett repeated, before striking Link's behind again. Link moaned with delight. "You were serious, huh Link? You really do like this kind of thing?" Rhett asked. "Yeah." Link answered. "Tell me how it makes you feel." Rhett said. "It feels really good." Link said. "It actually gives me a lot of pleasure, I get tingles all over my body, and butterflies in my stomach. It feels wonderful." Said Link.   Rhett reached out and gently ran his fingers through Link's hair. He then let his fingers gently come down and tickle the back of of Link's tender neck. Rhett continued, dragging his hand down Link's neck, then across the back of Link's t-shirt, gently down Link's spine, and then all the way back down to his tender, red behind before giving both ass cheeks another slap. Link jerked a little. He could tell he was drifting into that place again, the place where everything is white and perfect, the world of ecstasy.