fantasy A.u part one !!

Bakugo's pov :

MOM never let's me go hunting.  I always stay and guard the fucken tent it's so boring!!!!!!!!!!  I think iam strong! Sure I may be 5 years old but Iam going to be the best hunter in the world!! I pouted and layed in the grass as the wind brushed against my face.  I stared at the blue sky. The only warmth I felt was my little  orange scarf with small black dots on it rubbing against my neck.  I was bored. Iam not some dumbass guard. I thought Iam king explosion murder. I told myself as I walked into the woods.

It was dark in the forest. Nothing but shadows of trees and logs.  I pouted as I grabbed a stick from the ground just in case. I felt like I was a brave man about to kill the world's most dangerous creatures like dragons.   As I marched deeper into the thick trees I saw something werid. It was a giant egg.  It was white with red triangles on it. I have never seen this kinda egg before.  It looked bigger then me. I walked around it for a minute and just lifted it up with my hands and ran back to the tent. It was heavy but my parents would be so proud and probably let me go hunting on my own.  I smirked as I arrived to the tent. They weren't there. I pouted as I started a small fire to cook the  egg  with.  I grabbed a couple  of small sticks around me and placed it in a pile. I tried rubbing rocks against a stick........ it didn't work it was like half an hour now!

" FUCKEN ROCK!" I screamed accidentally falling  backwords onto the giant egg. Then I heard a Crack noise. I stepped away from it then all the sudden their was two little  legs that where red and looked like it was a baby dinosaur. It started running around in circles in the grass.

" cool!" I said chasing after it. The egg thing started running faster and running away from me like it knew I was an predator.

" ROAR!!!"  I screamed jumped on the egg  it cracked instantly revealing a red baby dragon. It's small wings where on the side of his body his small T Rex  arms. He had  beautiful crimson eyes that shown in the sun. 

He made a litter roar noise and ran around in the grass is followed him running  into the Plains. He
Was fast  and seemed to make happy noises while he was running. Then I released something my mom said. She said dragons where wild dangerous creatures, but mom's stupid she was  probably wrong. 

After an hour mom and dad returned with a dead boar.  I grabbed the small dragon and hid in the bush. I didn't want my parents to see him. The dragon looked confused like I was insane. I tried to stay calm. I for some reason cared for him. So I tied my small Orange scarf around his neck and smiled. I hope one day I can see him again with that scarf on.  As he ran into the woods.

An: thanks for reading make sure to comment and vote please tell me if you have more a.u's to suggest me, thanks!