part 2 of the fantasy A.u

Bakugo's pov:   It has been  only an hour until the dragon came back.    He was hiding behind a bush near my tent.  He smiled and made a bunch of happy dragon  noises. 

" what the hell are you doing here!?" I whispered at him.  The dragon just smiled and started running around me.  I smiled at him.  He was like a little machine that never ran out of energy.   He started to jump up and down.

" Katsuki what the hell is that?"  MY mother asked pointing at the tiny dragon.   I totally forgot she was here.     

" um..... it's mine." I told her wrapping my arms around the small crimson dragon.

" no Katsuki,  no pets."

" its not a fucken pet it's a death dragon." I told her.
She sighed and like always never took me serious.  

She sighed.

" you want it that bad?" She asked

I nodded.  

" fine but it's your responsibility to take care of it." She told me walking away.

* 11 years later *

" KIRI!!!!!"  I screamed at the  man with spikey red hair.

" yeah bro?" He replied smiling.

"  WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN IN DRAGON FORM LATELY!!!?"  I screamed at him.   He was always in dragon form until  this year.  

" It doesn't seem to work anymore." He told me  scratching the back of his neck.   I pouted.

" your still wearing that scarf." I told him staring at the  orange scarf around his neck.

" its so warm and comfy bro!" He told me smiling showing his sharp like teeth.

An: hey  thanks for reading sorry it's a very short chapter and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!!!    Anyways make sure to check out Denko-Hatake books.  Their really good my favorite is Midoriya why?   And also check out   WarriorGirl_777  she has made a book called the rose key and it's really good!  Also have a great day!!!