T W O

I got to Freeridge late yesterday. It was around 10pm and i instantly fell asleep. It was so dark so I didn't really see anything. I texted Monse and went to bed. Today was technically day one. I put on a white tank top, black shorts, and a black jacket and i went to take a walk.

 I put on a white tank top, black shorts, and a black jacket and i went to take a walk

I wanted to get to know the area better and maybe make some new friends. I planned to walk to the end of the street which was opposite my house, and that's what i did. It was 11am; people were coming and going. Everyone seemed really nice, until i got to the big house at the end. I was a couple of houses away when i heard the shouting, and the music. I got a bit closer when i saw a group (like, a really big group) of guys drinking, smoking and shouting. 'Shit' i thought.

I knew Freeridge had gangs, Monse had told me all about them, but i didnt think that there would be one so close to home. Then, one of them noticed me. He wolf-whistled which caught me by surprise. All of them turned around and started looking me up and down. I felt uncomfortable and began to turn around.

That's when i first saw him.

He wasn't paying any attention to me like the others, he didn't even turn around but I couldn't stop looking at him. NO i thought to myself and i quickly walked away. For the rest of the day,i couldnt stop thinking about him.