F O U R

The next few days, I didn't really do much. Me and Monse hung out and she told me about her mum; the whole story was pretty fucked up. I added loads of people from my new school on the gram, got bored, ate, slept, repeat. There was a party yesterday but I didn't really feel like going, especially after what happened at the last party i went to. I went to the grocery store a few times. I haven't seen Oscar since the whole party shit that went down. I went to the shops today: i was dressed pretty simply. 

Thats when I ran into him

Thats when I ran into him. Literally. I was late to go to Jamal's house so I grabbed loads of snacks and half-walked-half-ran towards the counter. I was at the back of the store because thats where the skittles are. I grabbed for packets before turning around. That's when i bumped into him. 

"Watch where you're going" I said, not knowing who it was at first. I looked up and saw him. "Oh shi-shit." Why was I stuttering? He raised an eyebrow and looked at me. I couldn't even walk away, there was nobody else in the shop and i was backed up in the corner. 

"You going to the party tonight?" he asked. "I..i dont know. Maybe. Can you get out of my way now. Im kind of in a hurry" he glared at me at took a step closer. 

If i was taller, our faces would probably be touching. 

"How about you say please, then maybe I would consider it." He smirked as I glared at him now. Wtf was his problem. Wait hol up. Was he flirting with me or was he just being mean for no reason. "How about no," I said without thinking. Shit. Shouldn't have said that. He tucked a strand of hair behond my ear and traced his finger down my arm, to my hand.

I felt goosebumps cover my body, but i didn't stop him. Where was this leading to? He took a packet of skittles out of my hand. He opened it and spilt them all over the floor. "Asshole" i mumbled as he walked away before getting on the floor to pick up the mess he had made.