The Talk

(just so u know ussr loses an eye here-)

ussr woke up later that day in a room.

it was just a bedroom to his surprise, why keep an enemy in an bedroom?  ussr thought.

it wasnt long before he knew something was of, he had a chain around his foot, preventing him from escaping.

'....shit-' ussr mumbled annoyed.

he tried to take the chain of, which failed.

'that little.....brat' he growled.

'i wouldnt use that word if you want to keep ihre life ussr.' reich said walking in with a grin.

ussr looked at reich.

'what are you gonna do with my children..' ussr asked.

'they will be staying with me, Russia on the other hand..' reich said with a grin.

'what the fuck are you gonna do to Russia you psycho!' ussr yelled at him.

reich held ussr to the wall by surprise.

ussr growled low from the impact against the stone wall.

'he will be kept somewhere different, but he will be safe too.' reich replied.

their eyes locked, ussr's gold tinted eyes locking with reich's blood red eyes.

they stared at eachother for a moment.

ussr pushed him off.

'just leave me alone you asshole...' ussr replied as he sat down on the bed, looking away from reich.

'oh but ussr, you wont get out of here without any harm.' reich said grinning.

he looked at reich again, who was now holding a dagger.

'what are you planning...' ussr asked.

a glare to ussr's right eye was all reich replied with as he now walked to ussr.

'AY! back off!' ussr said while he backed away.

reich didnt hesitate to hold ussr down in the floor now.

'dont you dare!' ussr yelled at him.

reich didnt care as he full on stabbed ussr's right eye.

it was silent for a moment.

then, an horrible scream in pain could be heard through the intire place they were in.

reich just had an sicko smile on his face as he now removed ussr's right eye.

he let ussr go as he left the room.

ussr just coverd his right eye with his hands, tears flooding his left eye.

's-son of a bitch...' ussr mumbled as he curled up, still covering his eye.

ussr just stoop up, barely seeing a thing.

he managed to lay down on the bed, and close his eyes. well- at least his left eye.

his right eye was no more use, it was removed.

ussr didnt even bother to try look since his tears blurred his vision.

it had been weeks- no, months since ussr had actualy cried.

he never thought this would happen.

i mean- sure, the war was cruel and all.

but, when their eyes locked.

ussr got a feeling, he thought about it for some time.

he shook it off after awhile, and just went to sleep.

alright so i know this is short- its 444 words-

buuuut- i do have more inspiration now- (-.w-. looking at you there @8Prussiasymmetry8)

AAAAAAAAANYWAYS see you soon TvT