Emotions Arent Fun

《{Denki POV }》

For the last 30 minutes, we went to the main pool. The hot tubs were great but I was dreading the main pool. I always loved swimming but my quirk causes... problems to say the least. I cant get excited or scared because I'll electrocute the water and everyone in it.

"You ok Kami? You're looking kinda nervous bro. Is it because of Shinso~?"

I gave Kiri a death glare. He knows why I was nervous but he was trying to pretend it was because of... him.

"You know all too well why I'm nervous. I'm probably just going to sit on the chairs and not risk it."

"Ok man. Your loss! Bakugo! Wait up!"

Kiri ran off with Sero and Mina right behind him. Where's the last one? The sleepless one?

Just as soon as I thought that I felt two arms around my shoulders. I froze causing us to run into each other. He wasnt expecting it so he kept walking which caused us to fall in a pretty... suggestive position.

I sat with my arms sprawled in front of me and he fell on top of me. His hands landed on either side of my head. His... area... was right on top of my... you know. I was dazed for a second, then my mind began to wander.

I feel blush spread throughout my face as I have some pictures appear in my brain.

"Hey are you ok? I'm so sorry. Your friend Sero dared me to hug you. Mina pushed me over here and I didnt want Bakugo to yell at me. Sorry."

Thank god. I was lying on the ground for a while with my hands covering my face. I hear Sero laugh and I wanted to leave right there and then. But of course. Because I'm me, Shinsou decides to walk around me and grab my arms to stand me up.

"Sorry, Shinsou. I didnt expect that to happen."

He laughs and my god was it hot. He turns around and I feel liquid trickle down my leg. I thought it was water so I sat in a chair in the shaded area. I could still get a clear view but I wasnt in the water. I didnt really do much until I noticed red on my leg. Apparently when Shinsou and I were stacked on the ground, my knee decided to Detroit smash the ground.

I look around for Aizawa and I explain what happened.

"Of course you, of all people, end up hurting yourself."

I follow him as he leads me to a bathroom. He finds one of the 1st aid kits and finds bacterial wipes and a bandaid. He hands me the stuff.

"You're a teenager. Fix yourself up."

I wipe the blood off with the wipes and I put a bandaid on my knee. I walk back out to see the Bakusquad and Shinsou having a splash fight.

I wish I didnt have my stupid quirk. It's hard to control, I cant do a lot of fun things, and I cant even use too much of it without going stupid. I hate my quirk. But. I can see Shinsou swimming so I'm not complaining.

I watch as he moves effortlessly through the water to attack Bakugo from behind. Bakugo, of course, gets mad and whips around to see that Shinsou had already disappeared into the water. How he's so good at swimming  will forever remain a mystery to me.