one

You laid there looking up at the ceiling in your blue sports bra and black athletic shorts, bandages wrapped around your stomach, wrists and thighs. The light started to filter in just as you tried to put the events of the previous night away. Getting up,  you decided it was best to look for a different outlet.

You threw on a black mesh crop top, navy blue hoodie and loose gray sweats over your shorts. You grabbed your phone and earbuds, then grabbed a medium black speaker and put it all in a small backpack. You went downstairs slipped on your shoes and walked out the door. You connected your earbuds and put them in, blasting Five Hours by Deorro. The early morning mist was cool and everything looked as if cloaked in mystery as the first rays light snuck through the mist. You glanced at your phone, 7:56 it read. Sighing you placed it back in your pocket. Makimg your way towards the small building that housed various amounts of studios for dance, you picked up your pace. At this time, you knew it was going to be too early for anyone else to be practicing, but knew that it was open at 8 on Saturdays. You walked in amd checked in.

"Morning Mr. Aizawa," you said to the tired looking man, offering a small smile to him.

"Hey kiddo, you ok?,"he simply stated noting the bandages on your right wrist peek out as you signed in.

You only nodded, give him a slight smile after noticing where his glance was and tugging down your sleeve.

"I'll be in the biggest studio as always!", you said as you walked down the hall of the first floor.

Walking in and leaving the door open a bit, you set down your bag and took off your hoodie, sweat pants and shoes, leaving them by the mirror walls. Placing the black speaker near mirror wall, you connected to it and started playing music on it. You went to the middle of the room sitting and stretching before switching the song and getting up to dance, Bruises by Lewis Capaldi blasting. (Please watch the video below, it's the choreography to the dance.)

You started, getting lost in the music and how you felt. So lost you didnt notice someone standing in the doorway, watching you. A purple haired boy entranced in the way your body moved so smoothly and accurately, even with your eyes closed. And then it ended, and you looked over to see him standing there.

Shinsou's P.O.V

He walked in to the small building where he almost always went to dance.

"Morning Hitoshi," Aizawa said to him, offering a small nod with the greeting.

"Hey Mr. Aizawa," he said as he signed in, continuing, "the big one free?"

"No, sorry kid. Someone else got here before you," he said just shrugging at him and turning away to the screen in front of him.

"Oh, ok."

Shinsou made his way down the hall to another room when he saw the door to the big room slightly open and blasting music. His curiosity piqued as he headed over to, wondering who could've gotten there earlier. He stopped in the door wayand peeked in to see a girl with short (h/c) hair get up to start dancing. The music turned from something calm to a sadder tune. He frowned, noticing the girl had bandages tightly wrapped around her wrists, stomach and thighs. When she closed her eyes and started dancing, he became entranced, pushing the door more open and reclining against the frame to watch.

'Wow, she moves so smoothly and accurately, ' he thought.

'She's amazing.'

And then it ended, but he had been so entranced watching that he forgot that he was still leaning in the doorway, fully in view. It was too late by then, you had opened your eyes and looked over at him.