six

Y/N's P.O.V

Almost immediately after Ashido went to bed, i got up. Grabbing my phone i looked over to my digital clock, 2:29 am. I sighed knowingly. I wasn't going to be getting any sleep tonight, even if i tried my insomnia would probably only let does off for an hour or so. Thinking of doing something to do so as to not waste away the night, an idea popped up. 'Imma go take photos,' i thought. I headed towards my room, carefully shuffling in and grabbing my earbuds, small backpack, my camera case containing all my equipment, and lilac sweatshirt. I walked out quietly, shutting the door and heading towards the small living room. When we got to my place i hadnt bothered changing, but now i just pulled off my blue sweatshirt and put on the lilac one, heading towards the door and putting on my shoes.

I walked out grabbing my skateboard as i did, pulling the door closed behind me with a click. The night felt refreshing, a mist had settled in and the moonlight shone brightly, casting an eery glow over my surroundings. I went down the stairs and into the mist on the streets, which glowed with the light of neon signs and moonlight. Plugging in my earbuds, i started playing I Can't Sleep by Nina Chuba. I took out my camera as i started skating down the street, and then started to take photos of the scenery unfolding before my eyes while blasting music. Before i knew it i had wondered far from my place, finding myself at park with a small playground. It looked beautiful at this time of night, shrouded in mist and moonlight, so i took a couple of pictures and went towards a bench to sit down. That's when i noticed the small cone tower. 'Maybe i can get some good shot atop it,' i thought. So i climbed. The night had gotten chillier, but it was worth it. Sitting atop that small tower under the stars and moon, the world seemed to stop and melt away. I felt at peace for the first time in ages. I smiled softly, proceeding to aim and take a picture of the night sky. And then it all shattered.

"Y/n?," spoke a soft but deep voice.

I looked down, purple hair swaying with the wind, features lit up by moonlight, and violet eyes reflecting starlight. He was so captivating like that that i didnt notice that id aimed my camera at him until i clicked the button.

Click, flash.

"AW FUCK, SERIOUSLY MAN?!," he exclaimed,  rubbing at his eyes, annoyed.

"Sorry, reflex," i grumbled, setting the camera in my lap and looking back up at the stars.

"What are you doing out here and up there?," the boy questioned, a tinge of annoyance still in his tone.

"What about you, Shinsou? Could ask you the same thing," i replied without looking at him.

He stayed quiet. I sighed grabbing my camera and placing it back in it's case, i hopped down and swung to the ground , almost face planting before regaining balance. I started walking away from Shinsou, seeing as this was an absolute waste of time and i was getting prerty tired.

"Where are you going?," a sudden grasp on my wrist sent a wave of pain through my body. He had gripped onto my cuts. I made a sour face and he seemed to notice, dropping my hand.

"Home," i said bluntly looking at him with a bored expression. I took out my phone, 4:15 am. 'Damn, had i really been out for over an hour?!' I sighed. And then it clicked, and idea stuck in my head. I looked at Shinsou, analyzing him and what he was wearing. 'Purple sweatshirt and black joggers with white tennis shoes. Unruly purple hair. Hmmm, maybe this could work,' i thought. I looked at my phone again, 4:20(heheheh 420 XD sorry im immature), 'only an hour or two till sunrise.' He saw me looking him up and down and gave me a unamused but questioning tired look.

I shook my head. "He'll never agree to it.." i grumbled lowly and started to turn. "Plus that sweater wont do," murmuring my thoughts aloud.

"I wont agree if you dont say something," he said, calmly as i turned to look at him, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"So what is it you want me to agree to exactly?", he questioned, rubbing the back of his neck and looking up at the sky.

I straightened up and spoke, a nonchalant tone to my voice. "I was gonna ask if you wouldnt mind being my subject for my photos, but seeing as it's late and i want to do this at sunrise i didnt think youd agree." I shrugged, "and anyways, we'd have to switch sweaters. A dark purple wont work for it," i said.

He looked over at me,dropping his hand to his side. Closing his eyes he sighed. I noted how the moonlight lit up his features. His unruly hair swaying with the small breeze, the purple of it looking brighter from the light. His dark eyebags seemed deeper. 'He actually looks handsome now that i look at him better,' i thought, not noting that he had opened his eyes. That is until he spoke up.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he said, a wide smirk and look of amusement in his tired eyes.

"You wish pretty boy," i grumbled, turning away i murmured under my breathe, "smartass."

"Awww you think im pretty~," his tone with a hint of fake flattery.

"Ha you wish, anyways, im leaving now. Peace," i called out, throwing up a peace sign over my shoulder. 'Who knows how long we'd been standing there.'

"Wait! I thought you wanted to use me as your subject!"

"You actually want to?", turning to him with a wild and shocked look in my eyes, my face staying stoic.

He reached behind his neck and grabbed it, throwing me a small sheepish smile and a chuckle. "Well, you never gave me a chance to answer and either way i dont have anything else to do," shrugging he made his way towards me. "Plus if go back Aizawa will catch me and its not like i can sleep either way." He stood in front of me, and i noticed we were almost the same height. Him standing at and inch or so above me, but not enough that we couldnt see eye to eye.

Sighing, i nodded. "Alright, but you have to do what i say while doing this, including whatever pose i tell you to do. Understood?"

Nod.

"Ok. Well for starters, switch tops."

~~~~~~~
A/N ooooook, guys! Geez 1129 words, i think thats my longest chapter by far. And yes, so last chapter was in other povs so that we could gain insight into what and how they think. And this chapter was exclusively in your pov because i wanted to show what it's like in your mind. What you go through sooooo yeah. Hope yall enjoy! Thank you for reading!