10. Chapter

"Harry where are you?..." Draco asked as he walked in the hallway of his mansion. "I'm here!" Harry replied and draco turned his head, Draco walked in and was greeted with his room. "Harry why are you here..?" Harry tunes his head to meet dracos stormy eyes. "Can i tell you something?..." he asked in a shaky voice. Draco on the other hand his heart was pounding because he's talking to his long time crush. "Y-yeah of course you okay?" he asked the jade eyed male. "I-i.." he sighed loudly and turned around. He wrapped his arms around dracos petite waist and pulled him close. "I think i'm gay or bi..." Draco smiled and hugged him. "It's okay harry i won't judge you.. i'm gay myself.." Harry sighed of relief. "What do i do about ginny?" draco sighed and lifted his head, "When the time comes..tell her she'll understand.." harry nodded and they both headed to the cinema.

"WHAT DO WE WATCH???!!!" Pansys voice echoed through the room. "Pans calm the fuck down.." Blaise replied rubbing his temples, "Ugh whate- OMG LETS WATCH IT!!" She screamed and they just said yes and they sat down

(where they sat) luna is in the middle of pany and hermione

"the movie is starting get ready!" that was the last thing we heard before we watched the movie

Draco sat up to get a couple of shots and sat down and drank.

After a while the rest were drunk besides harry and draco was a little sober.

"Hey hottie~" Draco said to harry

"D-draco?"

"So harry i was thinking" he said leaning closer to him and sitting on his lap.

"Hm?" he replied

"let's be fuck buddies" he said calmly

"i-i'm with g-ginny..." he stuttered out

"So? cmon the rest are drunk.." He said kissing his neck

Harry gave in....