Chapter! S ⚠️

THIS IS DRARRY SMUT BC IM BORED AS SHIIII-

Dracos POV bc y tf not
—————————————

Harry's gaze darkens and looks up at me lustfully. He starts rubbing himself against me making my breathing a little discombobulated(uwu big words) he starts licking my neck and sucking leaving marks. Harry flips our body's so he's on top of me he kisses my rosy lips rough and slides his tongue on my bottom lip asking for an entrance, obviously i decline making him growl deep he then slides his hand in my pants down my wet hole and put one finger in. I gasp and he slides his tongue in my mouth letting him win dominance as he explores my hot cavern. He puts another finger in making me moan loudly. He smirks and gets close to my ear. "Wouldn't want them to hear us right, so shut it." He growls seductively making me whimper. Building up the confidence i manage to get out please fuck me already, "Now?" i nod and he smiles "Okay just don't scream." he says softly, by now we're both unclothed with a blanket on us. "Why the hell would i scr-" i gasp loudly as he enters me without a warning. I feel the tears build up in me, i nod slowing him to move. He thrust fast and animalisticly(that's not even a fucking word?) trying not to scream as his thick cock( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) slides in and out, i feel his dick in my stomach as he tries to find something, by now i'm a sobbing mess scratching his back to keep silent as my eyes roll back, he breath hitches when he hits a bundle of nerves. "Found it" he says repeatedly abusing it, i could help but let out a loud moan. He stops his movements and looks at me, "I thought i told you to keep it down you filthy slut" Growling in my ear he takes my neck and presses me into the couch. "I think i should teach you a little lesson cocksucker" he whispers. My eyes widen and he starts trusting harder and faster i forgot how to breath. He takes his hand off my neck and takes my waist and starts thrusting again. "I you like it like that huh?" I nod in reply he starts kissing my lips tongues dancing and teeth clashing together. I feel like i'm at the end of my release and he notices. He slows his thrusts but makes them harder and painfully good. "C-cum?" i ask quietly he nods and after three more thrusts i release my cum all over my stomach. Harry flips me around allowing more access. I burry my head into the pillow in front of me. After a few more brutally overstimulating thrust i feel his hot seed enter my tight heat as it clenches around his thick cock. He pulls out and mutters something under his breath. He pulls out and puts something in. I look back at him confused. "It's a butt plug" he mutters and snuggles next to me. "Good night dragon.."  "Night harry.."  What they didn't notice we're the group that just watched the whole thing.

"Shit" Pansy said, "That was hot"

ITS NOT GOOD BUT IDC UWU