Mute - Introduction

-Flashback-

I was sitting on my ground, playing with my dolls when I heard the door downstairs door slam shut. I dropped my doll as I heard the footsteps start up the stairs, trying to rush under my bed.

It was daddy. He slammed my door open so it hit the wall, I was too late. He grabbed my foot pulling me from under the bed. "Daddy, no please!" I yelled as the first strike happened, "Shut up!" He yelled as he kicked just beneath my ribs, I screamed out in pain, "I'll go faster if you were quiet!" After the second kick, I was out.

I woke up to the sounds of sirens, I looked around and started panicking. Someone opened the door and then I got a better look, it was a woman. "Hello, What's your name sweetie?" I was hesitant to tell her, then noticed someone staring at me, it was my daddy, he was in a car just like me the woman noticed that I was staring and stepped in front of me. "Don't worry about him, he can't hurt you anymore." She said I looked up at her, "My name is Trinity."

"Well, my name is Amy. Your daddy is going away for a long time and we're going to take you to a better place." She smiled down at me, taking her jacket off handing it to me. "How about you go to sleep while we get everything situated." I listened to her and covered myself with her coat falling asleep pretty quickly.

-End of flashback-

-IMPORTANT-

Hello, my name is Madison, this is a book that I created when I was 12,  the original is on Twd_lover_101 profile, which is my old one. Feel free to go check it out to see how much I have improved.