Authors Note

Hey! So, this is the second official story I've written so I don't really know how it will turn out. I'm definitely more passionate about this story than "what it's worth" (my first story on wattpad) so I'm super excited. I don't care about follows or votes as much as I just want people to get lost in my work when they need an escape. This story doesn't have a warning, but I mean there will be some reference stiff but not much, I'll try and keep it light. It's mainly a regular story but some parts I show Cas and Kriss' texts so it's a bit of both. I hope you like it!

Caspian: I know because of the names and nick names I've chosen for the characters can get confusing so I'm just gonna say that yeah Cas is a guy. I based him off of lots of factors but here's what you really need to know. Cas like to party and drink, BUT he is not a player. He's just looking for a good time. With his parents, Cas loves them despite everything, so he tries to overlook the issues in that area of his life. He's a very kind and respectful guy, kinda bumbly too, not really relationship ready. And yeah, Cas is hot. Kriss hasn't seen him yet but he has defiantly got the looks down. So sure, there are girls at his school that would love to get their hands on him, but like I said, he's kinda clueless about some things so It doesn't really phase him. The only girl he really connects with is Kriss. Her individuality and maturity while still having a sense of humor made Cas want more.

Kristina: Ok writing Kriss' character is hard, so hard. She's a complicated person and it's hard to put her into words. She's charming, something about the way that she carries herself shows people she's worth something, and she knows it. Kriss is not one to childishly go after guys that will break her heart. She's mature and strives to be someone she can be proud of at the end of the day. She's mature yet humorous with her pranks and memes. She's drawn to Caspian because he's funny, light hearted and honest. Kriss doesn't like sharing her emotions much, just with Emma, but Cas is so open and free that he inspires her. Evan inspires her in the way that he carries himself. Confidence and class while still being adventurous. Something she's always wanted and looked for

Evan: he's a tough one as well. Evan just wants to have a good time by any means necessary. But after meeting Kriss having a good time meant taking her out. He has knowledge about the world and wants to be a photographer one day, traveling around the world taking pictures. His parents are wealthy and neglectful, making him independent and self taught. He's drawn to Kriss because of her imagination and dreams. She has a wild imagination and a head full of dreams, but has no intent of making them become a reality. Evan, however feels that she deserves to have everything she's ever hoped for, he wants to be the one to make them come true.

I just wanted to include this if you were curious about the characters, no need to read if you don't want to:)