#12||lost part3✿⁎⁺˳*。・

"(y/n)!"

"(y/n)!"

i heard someone screaming my name.

my vision was still black, though i felt like i was on something comfortable; something soft.

didn't i collapse on the floor?
i asked myself.

i heard a lot of running footsteps around me and squeaking wheels. i feel so confused. where was i? am i in the hospital? no, this is just a dream. i'll wake up okay, in my room, surrounded with cold air, like usual.

i wanted to open my eyes, but my eye lids felt extremely heavy. my throat also felt dry, but nothing could compare the inevitable pain i could feel on my head.

but there it was again. the ringing in my ears and the feeling of not being able to breathe came back to me. i was, yet again, drowning. the cold feeling was back. i wanted to scream and shout, begging it to stop but it didn't listen. i felt so much pain, i felt a hot tear roll down my cheek.

"(y/n), please be okay.." was the last thing i heard before i entered a deep slumber.

———————

i woke up in a room that wasn't quite familiar to me. the walls and the bed i was on were white.

oh, so i am in a hospital, i thought to myself.

i tried my best to take in my surroundings, but that throbbing pain in my head was getting to me. there was a white wooden bedside table beside the bed i was on, a glass of water and pills on top of it. on the wall to my right, there was a window, overlooking the outside but i only saw a peep due to the light blue curtain covering most of the window.

i was trying to recall the past events, and while doing so, i wondered, who would have called the ambulance? that's right, i heard someone enter the house, i thought, once again, to myself.

i thought it all over, trying to figure out the person who found me on the bathroom floor.
i was staring at the cream coloured ceiling in a daze, hundred thoughts running through my head.

without knowing it, a nurse had entered the room i was in. she went to my side and smiled a soft smile,

"we're glad you're awake. i'll call in the doctor to explain everything and after that, you have a visitor" she said in a calm voice, her smile still intact. i opened my mouth to talk but she stopped me,

"please don't try to talk first. just answer with a nod or shake your head. if you have questions and such, you can always write it down," she told me, handing me some water. i nodded. it's quite true though, my throat felt extremely dry and i don't think i can speak without having a hoarse voice.

she nodded and told me she'll be getting the doctor, leaving me to wander freely through my thoughts. the nurse said i have a visitor. i wonder who, though.