🌟Unexpected rescue🌟

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Key

"Hi" - Kyuubi and summons
"Hi" - Humans
'Hi' - Thoughts of humans
'Hi'- Thoughts of summons and kyuubi

🔴 - Pov change
➖ - Paragraph divider, short Timeskip.

Other things are just for looks, if you see any :3

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🔴 Author

Shisui thought it was the end of the road for him.

His right eye was taken away from him, his ribs were broken, right hand had a huge slash with blood gushing out of it, his right cheek covered in blood by the violent pull of his said eye out, and he was practically dying.

These root ninja were a totally different thing to speak on the topic.

They kept coming like pests and kept attacking the suffering uchiha. They threw a bunch of kunai at him, planning to not kill, but slow him down. He reached the edge of the area, willing to give up on life rather give his left eye to danzo, because the power that comes with it, will be a force to reckon with if misused.

Shisui jumped off the cliff, hoping to make contact with the cool river water, but never did. He opened his only left eye, and felt a soothing sensation. Gold chakra chains were wrapped around him, lifting him up and placing the raven below a tree. The same chakra chains were on the root shinobi, making them run away. The chains retreated to its source, which was very unexpected, at least to shisui it was.

There stood a girl with hair as red as fresh blood, and eyes that could put the sky to shame. She had three whisker marks on each her cheek, and a perfect heart shaped face. She was wearing a green sleeveless kimono, and the way her hair swayed in the gentle breeze was breathtaking.

In simple words, the girl was ethereal.

She went towards the wounded raven, and lifted him gently with her arms. "Are you alright?" She asked, concern dancing in her voice, the raven nodded and she placed him gently on the green grass, taking both of her hands together and placed it on top of him, circulating her chakra through his body. It was a warm, fuzzy feeling. Comfortable and relaxing. The minute she finished healing him, the pain in his body disappeared in thin air, not even a single trace of the pain being there before. She smiled, taking a cloth from her back pouch and wiping off the blood on his cheek and hands, very delicately. Shisui got a closer look on her face, now. Her soft lips and cerulean eyes, to top it off her sun kissed skin. Shisui gulped, holding in the urge to kiss her. Unconsciously he leaned in, surprising his current medic who stumbled back in surprise. He slapped himself on the cheek and told himself to have self control, and the girl confusedly continued treating his wounds. She was finally done and the uchiha sat a bit more straight,starting to gain his chakra and energy back.

"Your an uchiha, right?" She asked, and the raven nodded. Wasn't it obvious? Dark coloured hair and eyes, he was obviously an uchiha! "How old are you?" Shisui sweat dropped at her trying to spark up a friendly conversation when he was just attacked by some root ninja, but answered none the less. "Seventeen."

The happiness bubbling inside of the red head was heart warming to the raven.

"Perfect! Marry me!" She said and shisui blinked. Wait, what? "Come again?" Shisui asked, making sure to hear her right. Did she seriously ask him to marry her? "Marry me!" She said again, like its a common thing people say out of the blue. Shisui looked quite taken aback and regained his posture. Why does this girl wanna marry him now? "Um, may I ask why?" The girl opened her mouth to explain and boy o boy was that a huge mistake, she kept on rambling on and on about first the Uzumaki and uchiha, then the senju and uchiha, then about the greatness of the Uzumaki clan, then about stopping the uchiha coup d'etat with this marriage, then about her being wife material. Shisui was exhausted even hearing her talk, and she was talking without breaking a sweat.

"I know I am not that beautiful either, I am tanned, have weird whiskers, my eyes don't match my hair, my hair is really weird, My--"

And she went on rambling. Wow, shisui thought, she didn't have much self esteem did she? All she has been doing is degrading herself. "I think your hair is pretty.." Shisui blurted out, looking down to the side at the grass. Her continues rambling came to a abrupt halt and she looked at him with wide eyes.

Shisui wondered what he did wrong. Is it insulting to a Uzumaki if somebody compliments their hair? Not like he will take the compliment back, he actually didn't want to. Cause the truth is that her hair was pretty.

"Nobody... Has ever complimented my hair before...." She mumbled with a low voice and looked up at him, a light pink dusting her cheeks. Shisui felt his stomach tug at the sight in front of him, and he leaned closer, lifting his hand and placing it on the back of her neck, pulling her closer as well.
He tilted his head,their faces inches away from each other, their hot breath falling on each others faces...

An loud cough interrupted the moment and they both looked at the owner of the voice.

"Hokage sama wanted to see you." He said and disappeared, making the Uzumaki giggle. Shisui looked at her and smile to himself, thinking of what a girl he's gonna marry.

"Speaking of, what's your name? I am shisui uchiha." He said and the Uzumaki waved off her giggling. "Naruto Uzumaki." She said and they both stood up, shisui turning and facing the red head.

"Marry me?" The raven asked, scratching his cheek and giving her a nervous smile. The red head gave him a genuine smile and replied going some steps forward and spinning around, her hands on her back.

"Absolutely."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🌟 Word count: 1025

🌟 Word count: 1025