Hatsume's new baby!

"Izuku-kun I really, really need you to test at least one of my inventions again please!" Hatsume begged and pleaded for Izuku to try one of her new inventions. But Izuku being a doormat decided to try it once more. "Fine" "Yay! I can't wait for you to try my newest baby!" "Don't say that it just sounds wrong" Izuku mumbled as he entered the box.

It was a small empty white box with some small speakers around it. "Ok Izu-Kun this box is here to train and help hero's in small situations. But I'll go easy on you and not drown you in it or anything. You see that small sign on one of the walls?" Hatsume yelled excitedly as Izuku looked to his right to see a small sign with nothing on it "yes but why is it there?" "That sign will randomly pick a bunch of words and you'll have to do that task to get out the box, ok im shutting the-" "Hatsume are you ok? You went all silent"

"A villain has entered the premises of the school, all students must be in a classroom or with a adult thank you" a villain? Izuku thought as he heard the speakers say. The box was half way closed when he heard someone in the hallway running towards the room. Someone went in the box shutting it also. Izuku closed his eyes hoping its not the villain but when he opened them he was shocked. "Brat?!" "Shigaraki?!" They both uttered as the last bit of the box was closed. "Are you the villain that's attacking" Izuku yelled but was instantly stopped when Shigaraki's fingers covered his mouth. "Shush the hero's will hear you" Shigaraki whispered angrily. "Well I-" Izuku was yet halted again but by a different approach, Shigaraki was in an odd position with Izuku that was considered to be erotic. Both of them noticed and Izuku went completely red as the villain ignored it still covering the young hero's mouth. "So how do we get out of this box exactly" Shigaraki questioned quietly "why should I tell you" just then Shigaraki had put his whole hand near Izuku's face. "If you don't tell me I'll possibly make your whole face disintegrate with one move" Shigaraki gave Izuku a sinister smile as he looked down upon the small broccoli.

To be continued