No escape

It was true Shigaraki would be able to use his quirk in this situation than himself. Unlike him Izuku wouldn't have a lot of room to fight off. "That in the right of us..." "what about it?" Shigaraki moved closer to the sign "it will pick a bunch of random words and we'll have to do that task to get out. I also think that Mei had said it was made out of quirk resistant material" "alright that's enough blabbering there's nothing on the sign" Izuku started crying a little knowing that he might be forced to stay in that box with the villain for who knows how long "shut your fucking hole we probably have to push the button on the side of the sign" The villain reached to press the button putting his chest up against poor Izuku's face. "God dammit move!" The sinister villain yelled making the greenette shake in fear of the villain "finally" the villain had pressed the button but the two were now in a very uncomfortable position. "What does it say?"
The broccoli mumbled trying to breathe over the others shoulder for air "the taller person has to kiss the smaller one" the villain turned his head all the way down to look at Izuku giving him a death glare "wha-what!?" Deku was surprised at the task and was scared that his first kiss was going to be with a crusty man he didn't know "I don't swing that way so don't take this seriously brat" before the broccoli noticed he got a peck on the cheek "hah?" Izuku was confused why he didn't kiss him on the lips "why didn't it work? Maybe here?" The villain kept on kissing everywhere all over the young hero's neck and has eventually moved down to the shoulder area "no what are you doing stop it!" Izuku yelled covering his mouth trying to keep the "weird" noise in "kid I need you to move a little so I can take off your clothes" "what no! Why can't you just-" shigraki had put his hand in front of Izuku's face and whispered into his ear "listen if you want to get out of here you'll have to listen to what I say. I hate this as much as you do so don't try and do anything funny" the boy gulped and accepted what he just said for now due to the situation he'll have to do it. The greenette shuffled back and prepared for the villains plan. The villain undid the buttons and kissed everywhere around the body to the collar to his stomach. He never touched the nipples but he was also surprisingly gentle with him.

The broccoli forgetting to cover his mouth let out a huge "ahhhh~" the villain stop kissing and looked up once again at the greenette wide eyed "what the hell was that sound just now?" "No I didn't mean to make that sound I swear!" Izuku tried to ...

The broccoli forgetting to cover his mouth let out a huge "ahhhh~" the villain stop kissing and looked up once again at the greenette wide eyed "what the hell was that sound just now?" "No I didn't mean to make that sound I swear!" Izuku tried to move away but couldn't because of the proximity of the box. "You hero's really are a bunch of brats" Shigaraki sighed taking off the rest of my uniform leaving my boxers "You won't mind if I bite a little right?" "N-no please don't mmmm" Shigaraki licked and kissed around Deku's legs as he made his way up he started to bite leaving hickeys all over. "No~ mmfp". After kissing and biting Deku over and over again the box still wouldn't be able to open. "Weird the box should've opened by now?" The villain licked Deku's ear looking at the sign "you still haven't kissed me... on the lips mmm~" "oh shit I didn't realise I did all of this for no reason then" the taller one grabbed Izuku by the cheek and pushed his lips against Deku. (Well what was his lips at least) embracing the kiss together the box opened.

To be continued...