Hanging out

(F/N) POV       After breakfast everyone left Bonnie came up to me "hey (F/N) want to hang out with me to get to know each other better" I thought about spending time with Bonnie he was really shy but that made him look cuter WHAT WTF WHAT AM I SAYING IM NOT Saying HE IS NOT CUTE BUT do I like him?I BARELY KNOW THIS GUY WHAT AM I THINKING!! Calm down (F/N) just don't think about it "so what you say?" I snapped out of my thoughts "sure" "alright I will see you later". Bonnie POV.       She actually said yes good gob Bonnie she is sooo cute when she sleeps NOT IN A WIERD WAY!!   But I finally get to spend a whole day with (F/N) what a dream come true!!  You know what I'm going to tell foxy! "Hey foxy guess what she said yes!" "Wow you are lucky and have guts to ask her" " ha that's what you have to do just ask mangle or I will ask her for you ;)" I said " what you k ow she too good for a hopeless fox like me she probably prefers a guy like you" foxy said " you are my best friend you are not like but she did date toy Bonnie or toy Freddy but don't give up"( if you guys have a crush and you think that they like you just go for it :))    " anyway I will help you when I get back when I'm done hanging with (F/N)"    (F/N) POV     I meet Bonnie outside he had a purple hoodie and black jeans he looked so dreamy when his hair was swaying with the wind "hey" he said "hi where do you want to go?" I said " well I always saw you looking at me when I do me guitar solo so why not teach you" " really!" I said excited        Bonnie POV.       It was really late but it was a fun day for me and (F/N) she just needed a little help but she was good " I have to go" said (F/N) " oh" I said feeling a little disappointed "hey can we do this  another time?"I said " sure okay bye Bonnie" she really wants to do this again yes I'm sooo lucky but miss lucky ness needs to give foxy a chance always asking for help Jesus Christ but he is still my best friend"