7

Ayumi and I got to the movies okay, we talked a lot and it was nice. She seemed very open minded and I liked that, she was also sweet and funny too which were bonuses.

It was a long movie, long ass movie, or it felt long. I think we had a good time together, we were mostly just in the same presence but it's okay. There will be another date hopefully.

——
Third Date:

I walk along side Ayumi, I wore a turtle neck, dress pants, and a overcoat. Ayumi walked along side me with a sweater on and jeans. It was a chilly day today, nothing good to do outside so I had to figure out a new plan. Indoor mini golf.

I walked into the building with a nervous Ayumi following closely. She told me she's never played it before and was scared, but I told her she'd be okay and I'd teach her which calmed her down. Plus I told her I'd buy her some soda if she played which won her over.

We were at the 4th hole and Ayumi was still struggling. I smiled as I watched the frustrated bunny in front of me try making it in the hole, every little door stomp and pout was so adorable. I decided I'd get a bit confident and make a little move.

"Ah Ah Ah.. let me help." I smile as I walk over to her, she looks at me confused. "Let me help. Look you go like this." I say as I stand behind her and reach out, my hands gently grab the mini gold stick and I slowly guide her.

"Stop back hugging me." She whines.

"I'm not.. I'm helping."  I say back. "Look, like this." I sigh softly guiding her again causing her to giggle.

"I like this, thank you." She smiles, her cheeks pink.

"Heh, your welcome." I smile back.

The rest of the date I admired her cuteness and loved watching her little expressions. She was the best thing ever.

——

Ayumi and I walked back home, I watched as she held her soda close taking big gulps of it as if she didn't drink for years. She was adorable, I loved being around her, a lot.

"Hey, wanna come to my place to eat?" I suggest.

"I'd love too!" She smiles.

"Great." I smile back. "I wouldn't say I'm the best cook but if anything goes wrong it doesn't hurt to order out." I smile.

"Agreed~" She giggles. I laugh a bit my eyes glued to her beautiful smile, I loved it, I needed to see it every day, I wanted to. I hope I can make her mine.