9

(Sorry for the wait I kinda just hit a block with this one)

I wake up slowly, the sun shining through the blinds going right into my eyes. I groan softly, I was going to get up but I felt a small warm body snuggle into me. I looked down to see Ayumi still asleep her face snuggling into my chest. I smile watching her in her sleep, her cute red cheeks made me melt. How could one person be so precious and cute.

It was a little later and I left Ayumi asleep in my bed as I went out to water the plants. As I was watering them I could hear the door slide open, I glanced over and out comes Ayumi with just a shirt on.

"Morning." She smiles.

"Morning." I say smirking a bit.

"So.. are you going to tell me?" She asks walking over.

"Talk about..?"

"The ears dummy." Ayumi says rolling her eyes and standing in front of me.

"Ahh.. those.."

"Why'd they come out when we were going to do stuff?" She asks tilting her head.

"Well.. I'm a werewolf.." i hold my breath waiting for her reaction, she nods waiting for me to keep talking. "And I'm usually in that form when I'm at home, or when I'm sexual, it's like a mating thing I guess.." I laugh a bit.

"Oh.." Ayumi says observing me.

"Does that scare you..?" I ask cautiously.

"No, I think it's cool." She smiles.

"Oh, heh.. I think I'm scary to others.."

"Well that's good, for me." She says putting her head down as she plays with her shirt.

"Why'd that?"

"Because, I like you." She blushes.

"Mm.. I didn't know." I say sarcastically.

"Shut up." She pouts and lightly punches me in the stomach.

"Ouch.." I frown and pet her head.

"Don't pet me." She glares at me.

"Are you sure about this? I ask Ayumi.

"Yeah, I mean I wanted this yesterday." She smiles shyly as she sits on my lap.

"I did too.." I say softly as I push her hair behind her ear exposing her bare neck. I slowly lean into her and slowly kiss her neck. She blushes and lets out a soft breath. I smirk and begin sucking on her neck, she lets out a soft moan as my teeth tug at her sweet soft skin. I inhale her sweet scent, my eyes roll back as I take in that sweet intoxicating smell. My ears and tail came out as her scent fully consumed me.

"H-Haruka.." Ayumi whimpers under her breath. "C-can you be gentle..?" She asks softly.

"Hm?" I slowly come back to reality and pull my head back.

"C-can you be gentle..?" She says hiding her face a bit.

"Was I too rough?" My eyes widen and my ears perk up. "I'm so sorry-" Ayumi cuts me off with a kiss, her pretty brown eyes met mine along with her soft smile calming me down.

"You weren't hurting me.. I just meant with other stuff silly wolf." She smiles, my cheeks tinted and i smile back at her.

"I'll be gentle.. don't worry, I wouldn't want to scare you away already, bunny" I smirk.