Chapter 11

Eleven.

Seokmin has had eleven one sided crushes. Which means eleven heartbreaks. Eleven painful arcs to get over each and everyone one of them.

Well.... Soon to be twelve.

He remembered when he first fell for Joshua. Him playing the guitar for a bunch of younger students. His gentle smile. A soft and melodic voice.

And when he first got to properly talk to him, oh what a gentleman he was. Soft, calm, a bit timid but he made sure his voice was heard when needed.

He silently sobbed, hoping he wouldn't be heard by Minghao and his sharp elf ears.
He knew both mingyu and Minghao knew what he was doing.
Maybe they're leaving him to cry his heart out first.
Maybe they'd...

His train of thought stopped when he heard a bang against his window. It sounded as if a crow flew into it at top speed.

Worried for the crow, Seokmin went and opened the window.

Below he saw a man standing.

It seemed to be one of those webtoons or comics where the crow has turned into a man. He's going to be taking Seokmin to a whole other dimen-

"LEE SEOKMIN"

Ah, the crow even knew his name.

He squinted to look closer as the crowman looked up at him.

Alas, it wasn't his dream crowman.

It was Joshua.

Seokmin wanted to bang the window shut and lock it. But he noticed Joshua shivering in the cold his face was-

fuck feelings.

Seokmin grabbed his coat and Minghao's as it was most conveniently lying on the couch and ran outside.

He came to see not only was Joshua shivering, he was crying as well. "hyung you-"

The rest of Seokmin's words dropped to the ground like the coats he was holding as Joshua hugged him tightly.

"hyung..."

"I'm so sorry Seokmin, I should've done this sooner. I... I... I should've realized sooner. I.. I can't lose you. Not again. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so-" Joshua interrupted his own words as he sobbed again still hugging the other.

The younger seemed to have no idea what Joshua was trying to convey. But who cares, Seokmin forgave him nonetheless. He picked up the coats and pried the latched boy off him to make him wear it.

"why don't we talk about this tomo-"

"no"

Seokmin stared as Joshua wiped his tears away as best as he could and looked at him, that moment Seokmin swore, the elder's eyes were sparkling.

"Seokmin..." Joshua spoke a bit more louder than his usual voice tone.

"y-yes hyung?" he bit his lips nervously. His knees still felt weak whenever he was around Joshua. His heart still screamed his name. He hasn't gotten over one bit. He-

"I love you"

.

.

.

"wh- me- I- wh-" Seokmin stuttered intelligently.

"you, I've been in love with you. I have been for a long time now. I'm sorry i was a coward. I should've done this a long time ago. I'm sorry I've been hurting the both of us. I'm sorry I-"

"I love you too"

It seemed to be Seokmin's turn to cry, but this time, tears of joy.
"I love you too hyung, I love you so much"

Joshua smiled, eyes filling up with tears again. He took Seokmin by his hand "will you be my boyfriend?"

"not even take me on a first date?"

"I rather make you mine first"

They both started to giggle and Seokmin gave Joshua a smile that could turn the devil back into an angel.

"I'll be your boyfriend Shua hyung"

"y-you can call me just Joshua or Shua now. We... We're boyfriends now"

"we're boyfriends!"

"boyfriendsssss!"

"I'm your boyfriend!"

"my boyfr- ACHOO!"

"O-Oh yeah, we better get inside" Seokmin took Joshua's hand and ran back into his apartment.

[unknown]

Haoboutnow
You know...

Maybe things won't be that bad after all.

______________________________

A/n Stan Ateez for eternal happiness y'all