1.

ACT ONE:-1

ACT ONE:
-1. prince that is promised

D R A G O N S T O N E
2 8 1. A C

ELIA SCREAMER AND SCREAMED for hours, but it didn't give her any relief. She was trying to deliver her second babe to the world for what seemed like to her eternity.

Ashara was there with her hole time, wiping her forehead and making her drink water when it was obvious that she was dehydrating. She tried to help her in any way she could, she would talk to her, telling her stories about their childhood and Dorne. Dorne that was now nothing more than beautiful unreachable dream.

When she started to lose all hope and everything stopped making any sense to her, Elia would dream of blood oranges, she wished she could dream forever.

Endless dream would mean she would have to die, and that was no option because that would mean death of her unborn child also. That was no option for her at all.

She has played many roles in her life, she was obedient daughter, understanding wife, compassionate friend, exemplary princess. But, before anything Elia is mother willing to burn world to ashes for her children. Little Rhaenys and the babe still stuck in her belly were her greatest treasure, everything she had were her children. She would die for them, do anything for them.

She would never give up fighting for her children and that is way she kept pushing.

When the pain was unbearable and everybody was giving up of her and her babe she kept pushing. When everybody was preparing to say final goodbye to her she still kept pushing.

Elia kept pushing, until she finally heard her baby cry.

Then she knew everything is going to be just fine, and that she could finally close her eyes.

Not forever, giving up was no option for her, she would get up from her bloody bed and she would fight for her children, ''til the end of time.

_______

'' How is my child '' she asked the crowd gathered around her bed.

'' He is well, your grace. Healthy boy. '' one of the midwife's answered her. Women was crealy still in shock, about Elia waking up and not dying.

'' I want to hold my son, bring him to me'' she said, pushing herself against pillows in sitting position.

'' I don't think , that it would be wise your grace, you are still weak. To weak to hold baby.''

The master told her.

Elia cut him off telling him '' I didn't make a request, but an order.''

The measter hesitated, but then bowed his head and told the midwife to bring little prince to her.