Chapter three

(Okay you know how I said I would update until I got 2 votes and 2 comments well I changed my mind so be happy and eat a potato)

Marcy's P.o.v.

I've been messaging Alex almost for 2 hours now. He's trying to make me do another song today so he can here my beautiful voice. And I'm telling him he has to wait till tomorrow.

From AlexBarrier: Plz it would mean the world to me.

From MarcyBug: Just listen to the two songs I posted over and over again.

From AlexBarrier: It's not the same plz.

From MarcyBug: I hate you so much -.- I'll post it give me a few to record it.

I sent giving in. I sighed and grabbed my guitar deciding to sing one of my own songs again. (Hey none of you complained so sorry if you don't like it)
I turned the camera on and decided I should sing one of my old songs called 'run'

------------------------ (skip this part if you'd like)---------------------------
"You see all the flashing lights in peoples eyes you see all the dark inside there heart you see all the fear in there souls all the greed takes over.

You don't no right from left so you keep on going left. Know one seems to notice or care is like your invisible know one would notice if you wrote that note and hung that rope.

Your too scared to look in the mirror to scared of your own reflection

So why don't you just pack your bags and run away know one would care anyway so just run away maybe you might get noticed

Your to scared to go outside because you think that everyone brings danger so you just hide away in your room crying everyday your depression gets worse day by day.

Your scared of the dark but you won't come to the light to scared to walk through fire.

Your too scared to look in the mirror to scared of your own reflection.

So why don't you just pack your bags and run away know one would notice any way so just run away maybe you might get noticed.

So now your in your room packing your bags telling yourself it's for the better you leave a note behind knowing no one would read it but you leave it behind anyway.

So now your running away from all your problems all your regrets so now your running away not even caring to look back

You see all the flashing lights I'm peoples eyes

You see all the dark in there hearts all the fear in there souls.

Yeah the greed has token over. So just hang the rope and right the note!

So why don't you just run away no one would notice anyway. " I sung my heart out.

---------------------------------(songs over so yeah you can start reading now)-------------------------------------

"So that song was called run I made it when I was younger so sorry if it sucked. And I know I said I was posting tommorow but Alex was being annoying and I finally gave in so yeah. Comment what song you'd like me to sing or do one of my own songs. Again thanks for supporting me." I said and turning the recorder off and posted it.

I started to receive a lot of likes and comments on it. I loved this. It was a amazing feeling knowing people enjoyed my singing.

From AlexBarrier: that was amazing! You should make a YouTube!

I smiled at the message, but I decided I should close my laptop and go eat some lunch before I die of starvation.

I walked downstairs. It was quite to quite. I saw I note on the counter and it read

Dear, Marcella (that's her real name she just goes by Marcy)

Me and your sisters are off to the store be home in a hour or two. There's pizza in the fridge. I was going to bring you with us but you were singing and I didn't want to disturb you.

And I'm so happy your starting to sing again hopefully one day I'll convince you to go on a singing show

Love mom.

I rolled my eyes at the note. My mom was always my biggest fan, but ever since we started to grow apart I stopped singing.

I got the pizza out of the fridge and started to eat it. Yes I like pizza cold don't judge. I don't understand how people don't like pizza cold it's so yummy it's still pizza like Damon calm your tits.

Once I finished off the pizza and throw the box away. I was about to go back upstairs and go on the computer.

But then I realized I need to do something with my life other then text a strange guy in the Internet. I mean he could be ugly old and he could rape me.

So I decided to go out for a walk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay you guys are going to hate me forever im putting this book on hold until I get 100 reads. Sorry guys.

Vote comment and all that and I promise when I get a 100 reads I'll make a long update I swear.

Sorry well anyway hopefully I'll get 100 reads soon because I don't want you guys to hate me forever.

Bye. (Please don't hate me once I get a 100 reads I promise there's going to be a update right away, I will promise that)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout goes to xXtoxicteddybearXx go follow her read her stories she's a axing writer and yeah.

--------------------------------------------

And remember don't hate me please I don't want to lose fans for being a bitch sorry it's in my nature to act like a complete bitch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

100 reads cross all the things you have not like that I don't want you to get hurt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------