I

It's the end... All the blood, sweat and tears I shed is all nothing but a normal liquid at this moment. I want to cry but no tears are coming out from my eyes, maybe they're busy too.

In three days, my precious career is ending. I messed up.

When I told my family and friends about me not being able to produce any design or style for the new footwear project for the season, they would be like, "you need to relax.. take a deep breath ".. TAKE A DEEP BREATH MY FACE!

I can't even breathe anymore with all this pressure and expectations!

Suddenly, my office door opened and it almost gave me a heart attack. Anna, my best friend, came in.

"Cindy, Prince is really serious about the shoe" she said, "you have to tell him that it was yours", Anna ran over to me.

"Look... Anna, I only have three remaining days, if I don't have any new ideas to present to the board of directors my career is done!" I explained, with a bit of irritation since we're on that 'shoe subject again'.

"Maybe if you tell him that you're the owner of the shoe he'll do something to let you stay. He's the CEO's son anyway" she said dreamily.

"No way! I'll win back my position through my hard work" I replied.

Anna sighed. "Fine, it's up to you". She sat down on my desk. "But if I were you, I'll tell him the truth".

"I thought you hated him", I raised an eyebrow.

"I did when he was still the beast in the picture. But ever since he arrived from Cebu with you he suddenly turned into a gentleman, caring, and kind 'prince'. What did you do to him anyway?"

I sighed. "Anna, please... Can you just leave me alone for a while? I really have to think about the things I have to take care of. I really need to focus for now".

"Oh, sorry. Okay, see you later" she said and left, taking an apple from my desk.