Looking for More...?

Got an itch for more BioPunk-type stories here on Wattpad? Give this pair a go...

The Chimera Vector by NathanFarrugia

Damien and Jay don't exist. Officially. 

Unofficially, they're black operatives with an impossible mission. One of their agency's best operatives has gone rogue, and they're sent to stop her.

But when Damien and Jay start to experience alternate memories and missing gaps in time, they realize there's more to this mission than they were supposed to know.

And their hunt for the truth will take them to some dangerous places...

Ouroboros by Sandcat-

The Institute for Cetacean Advancement quietly controls Earth, harnessing the intelligence of captive whales and dolphins to solve human problems

The Institute for Cetacean Advancement quietly controls Earth, harnessing the intelligence of captive whales and dolphins to solve human problems. Dr. James Morris is their leading bioengineer. His best friend is Coda-9994, the genius and potty-mouthed hybrid sperm whale destined to be sent off to the ocean planet Ouroboros. With humans having rendered Earth's ocean uninhabitable, the ICA insists it's the only way to find a new homeworld to serve mankind's needs.

But Coda doesn't want to go. He grows angrier at Jim with each passing day for doing nothing. Desperate to redeem himself in Coda's eyes, Jim finds himself tangled in a conspiracy to bring the ICA to its knees. But how willing is he to get his hands dirty? How far will they go to break humanity's cycle of self-destruction?

Based on the short story that took first place in National Geographic's "Planet or Plastic" contest.