Cute Things They Do

Yazoo

"Where are you?" (Y/n) muttered to herself, she had looked all over the house and she couldn't find her cat Jigsaw. Since she lived in a house, her cat could've been anywhere, but when she checked all his normal spots. She feared the worse, he had gotten outside and gotten lost. So, she put on her shoes and instantly walked outside.
Yazoo was riding his motorcycle through town, since he was given the task to see how many children were infected with the stigma. But after two hours of driving around, he parked his bike and just sat on it for a quick break. But he noticed a young, frantic women, she was calling a name that he couldn't make out. Not wanting to disturb her, he just watched from a distance.
She did look scared, he didn't know the women but he did want the smile to return to her face. So, he got off his bike and made his way towards the women.
"Hello?" He asked, the women looked up at Yazoo, locking eyes with him. His breath seemed to leave his lungs for a second, her eyes, they were a beautiful, but so sad. "Is there a problem?"
"Oh, yes." The women said, "I lost my cat, Jigsaw. He's a grey and brown cat with stripes, have you seen him?"
Her eyes seemed to water up with saying this, which made Yazoo feel sympathy for her.
"No, I haven't, but do you want me to help?" Yazoo asked, the girl shook her head.
"Oh no, sir. I don't want to bother you, But if you see him, can you get me?" She then pointed at a small house near the end of the city. It was a grey house, with white trim, and a small yard. "I live in that house."
"Sure." Yazoo said, the girl gave him a small smile, she turned and made her way back to her house.
Yazoo, not wanting the women to feel sadness anymore, went into the alleyways to look for the small cat. But no matter how many time he looked, in different locations, he couldn't find the cat. So, begrudgingly, he went back to his bike. Only to see a small grey and brown cat, sitting on the seat of his bike.
"How peculiar." He said, he slowly approached the small cat and gently pet it. The cat purred and allowed Yazoo to pet it again, so he picked it up and sat on his bike. He placed the cat gently on his lap, and started his bike. Surprisingly, the cat didn't get scared of the engine noise. So he slowly started to accelerate, the cat didn't move, so he slowly drove to the women house.
He knocked on the door, hearing a small,
"Hold on."
He smiled to himself, he then heard footsteps approaching the door. The door slowly opened, the girl looked out, her eyes widened in shock.
"I have your cat, ma'am." Yazoo said, the girl smiled widely, Yazoo then gave her the small feline.
"Thank you, so much!" She said, without a second thought, she put her one around and Yazoo's neck and hugged him. Yazoo's eyes widened in shock, now knowing to do, he stayed still. The cat still purred, obviously okay with being close to Yazoo. She then gently kissed his cheek, making his cheeks turn red. "Thank you, I really owe you."
"I..um..it's not a problem." Yazoo said, the girl then let go of him.
"If you're not busy, I would really like to treat you." She said, her eyes wondered down to her small cat, who nuzzled itself into her arm.
"I'm not busy." He said, maybe a little too fast, she then gave him a smile.
"Great. So tomorrow at two?" She asked,
"Sounds good." He said,
"Until tomorrow." She gave him one last smile, before she closed the door. Yazoo heard the small click of the door, he smiled to himself.
"Until tomorrow." He said, quietly to himself.

Kadaj

"So, this girl is apart of big brother's group?" Asked Kadaj, Yazoo nodded.
"I believe so, she was walking pretty fast so I couldn't get a good picture." Yazoo admitted, he had his phone out to show Kadaj the picture. It was a blurry photo of a girl, she had (h/c) hair. Her face was a little blurry because of the pictures quality.
"No matter, we'll see how big brother would react if she suddenly showed up dead." Kadaj said, Yazoo nodded.
"I'll head out now, You and Loz can take a break." Kadaj said, he got up and walked to his motorcycle, and he was off.
The only problem he had was trying to find the girl, since there was so many people in Midgar. He searched the town square, and nothing. So, he searched the outer perimeter of town, and nothing. So the struggle was trying to find the girl, and not get caught, because he was a very much, known criminal. So, trying to maneuver through town was not the easiest task.
But after a while, he spotted the girl, she was in a small park that had trees and grass. Quite an unusual sight, because of how grey and gloomy Midgar looked. He couldn't quite make out what she was doing, but he parked his bike and made his way to the girl.
He went to ready his sword, he couldn't see her face yet, but she was looking up at a tall tree. Which looked odd to him, but he quietly approached the girl. She then put her arms up to try and reach something, but he didn't care.
He readied his sword and was about to strike, but she turned around. Making him stop, and making his cheeks turn red. The girls innocent eyes locked with his, she gave him a look of shock. He had to think fast, so be put down his sword and looked at the girl, who was still trying to reach a certain tree branch. He looked at the tree branch, and saw a small cat, that was brown and grey. Without thinking, he slowly picked up the girl and raised her up to get the cat. She hesitated as first, but grabbed the cat. He then set her down,
"Thank you, as you could see. I'm not very tall." She said, giving him a nervous smile.
"It-It's not a problem." He stuttered, the girl smiled and kiss his cheek. She then put the cat in a more comfortable position, she then walked past Kadaj.
Kadaj froze, he didn't know what happened. His cheeks were still burning, so he slowly put his sword away. He thought for a minute, wasn't his task to kill her? What happened? His mind was racing, he didn't know what to do. But one thought was sticking out to him, so, going with it. He turned to the girl, who was a little bit ahead of him.
"Wait!" He called, making the girl turn around.
"Kill her? I guess I could just investigate her." He thought.