a man leaping up the stairs in a hurry

This wasn't the first time it happened, but he looked at it in horror. He saw all the corpse, freshly killed and he knew he did it. Even though he doesn't remember it. He didn't know what had triggered his inner demon or why he killed but when he realised that he did in a way he had to get away of that place as soon as possible. He ran away from the scene whilst his mind was wondering. He couldn't have done it, he taught, but he did. There was not that much time left before someone would notice the dead bodies and call the cops. His clothes, a Jeans and a simple t-shirt, his arms and hand were covered in blood. He ran as fast as he could but the only way to get fast away from the scenes was by taking the emergency stairs. So, he did. He hurried over to there and leaped up the stairs as fast as he could. Once he was on top of the building, he paused for a second before he looked around him. Where was he? He was lost in a city he didn't knew whilst he had murdered someone. It didn't make any sense to him. All the buildings were built close to each other's so he ran from roof to roof, trying to find something he would recognize. He ran for at least ten minutes and then he heard it, a siren of a police car. If he didn't get out of that city any minute, he would be a dead mouse soon. After a small break in which he catches his breath, he started to search for a place where he could change his clothes and wash of the blood. After a small pause and looking around he saw a public toilet, in his viewpoint, hidden under some trees. He shrugged his shoulders; it was better than nothing. The sirens got closer and closer to the crime scene, so he went for it. He ran the emergency stairs down and hurried over to the toilets. It was getting clear and he hated it. He still didn't know where he was. He hurried over to the toilets and went in. once he was in the man's restroom, he looked at himself in the mirror. He really did look like a killer. He sighted and started to wash off the blood of his arms, his hands and washed also his face, just to be sure. There was no way of escaping without being seen, without being found by the police. So, he hid in one of the toilet stalls...