Jessie vs Potato Head

Bo Peep sat at Hannah's Tea table waiting until Hannah left. She stayed there hearing a door bell ring constantly. Once Hannah left to see who was there, Bo got up and hurried to the door. She saw a frog take the dog away from a room and down the stairs. She hurried to the room the dog was taken from and used her Crock to open it.

Once she got in she was grabbed by a giant hand. "No wait that's one of our friends" Bo heard Jessie say before being released. Bo got up and saw Woody a baby head with spider legs and a few other weird inventions on a skateboard with a small toy on it.

"We're going to get Buzz" Jessie said getting on next to Woody.

"Let's go" Bo said before she got on the skateboard. Once she was on, the skateboard it moved out of the room and down the stairs. It moved through the dining room and out the dog door Bo used to get it.

Once outside the skateboard went into the bush. All the toys except Woody Jessie and Bo hurried out and around the yard into their separate positions.

Once Woody climbed out of the bush and fell on the floor Jessie activated her pull string.

" Yea haw Let's go"

Sid hearing the voice turned and saw Woody lying in the ground. He picked Woody up and threw him onto the barbecue putting a match in his holster. Jessie watched Sid waiting for her que.

"So play nice" Woody smilled as he was thrown up in the air and saw Jessie jump up scaring Sid even more causing him to deliver a blood curling scream getting Andy's mom attention she looked over and saw No one but toys.

She moved back towards the car as Woody, Buzz, Jessie and Bo ran towards the fence. Once they got Buzz out they attempted to run towards Andy's car but it started to drive away before they could get to it.

"If you can't get to the car go on the van" Bo tried calling out to the Woody and Buzz but they weren't listening. So she grabbed Jessie and climbed up onto it with Jessie.

Woody and Buzz ran out onto the road only to almost be taken out by the moving van. Buzz got up and saw Jessie and Bo were already climbing up on it.

Buzz and Woody ran to the van and with the help of Bo's crock buzz climbed up but Woody couldn't. He grabbed a strap that was flying in the wind.

Suddenly Scud the dog grabbed Woody's boot and started to pull him down. But before Scud could get Woody, Buzz jumped onto him forcing him to let go of Woody.

"Buzz" Jessie cried out watching Scud try to tear buzz limb from limb. Bo used her Crock to open the van by flipping the switch and pulling it up with Woody's help. Bo immediately ran to one of the 2 boxes that said Andy's toys while Woody ran to the other box.

They opened both boxes with Bo finding her sheep and her cape/skirt, and Woody finding Potato Head, Rex, Slinky, Hamm, Rocky and Lenny. Bo pulled RC out and pushed him out the van and Woody grabbed RC's controller.

"HE'S TRYING TO KILL RC" Potato Head called out. "GET HIM"

Hearing this Jessie looked and saw All of Andy's toys starting to fight Woody, Bo, Slinky and Rex. She looked over at Potato Head who was standing on the box organizing the attack.

Jessie fought her way through the toys attempting to get to Potato Head and stop the attack. She was suddenly hit and fell to the ground.

"Ha ha, a piggy banks always right" Hamm said standing on her. Jessie used her legs to throw him off her and got up, seeing Rocky throw Woody off the van and hearing Potato Head laugh.

Jessie looked over at Bo and saw her, Rex and Slinky fighting the rest of the toys but being pushed back closer and closer to the edge of the van. Jessie knew what she had to do, she fought her through the toys and saw her opponent, Mr. Potato Head.

"Not helping your friends?" He said staring at her.

"No, I'm saving them" she said before Potato Head charged at her. She jumped up dodging him and kicking him in the back. He threw his right arm at her and used it to pull her arms behind her back.

"Hahaha, you stupid cowgirl" he said before kicking her down onto the ground. He stood over her.

"Your stupid, you know, you could have joined me and let me lead you into submission, but oh no you had to be the hero, well guess what you just lost to me, the 'Villian' obviously right? That's what I am to you aren't I?" his arm started to drag her towards the edge as he followed continuing to mock her.

"Oh yeah and one more thing, I am the only one who can and will help save the toys from the fire you will send them too". But before Potato Head's arm could drop her of the van Jessie used her last bit of strength to break free and kick Potato Head onto the ground. He attempted to get up but didn't, he just laid there.

Once the other toys saw Jessie had defeated Potato Head they slowly gave up realizing what they were doing.

"What happened?" Hamm asked before seeing his defeated leader and realising that they were in the wrong. He looked at Bo, Rex and Slinky who were on the edge of the van before apologizing to them.

Jessie looked at the others then out to the road and saw Woody and Buzz flying towards them. They dropped RC onto the van and flew past them. "Woody, Buzz" Jessie called out watching them fly up into the sky.

"No" she dropped to get knees and felt alone. But then suddenly as if it were magic Buzz flew past the van holding Woody. Jessie was thrilled and starting jumping about, and grabbed Bo hugging her friend.

It was only a few minutes until the van stopped at the new house. The toys ran back into their boxes before the moving staff would know of what happened. Soon all the toys were inside the new house and unpacked from their boxes.

Woody sat up on the bed with Bo and her sheep, while Jessie sat on the window still alone. She thought of how hard it had been to fight against someone she thought was a friend and wondered what the future held for her, Woody, Bo and Buzz.

Retreating what he did Mr. Potato Head climbed up to the window still. "Umm Jessie?" He said looking at her. "Yes Potato Head" she looked at him ready to throw him off if need be.

"I'm... I'm sorry" Potato Head looked down. Jessie was taken back. "I shouldn't have fought against you, or Woody. I.. I guess it was because I was getting sick and tired of always being the bad guy and thought that with you and Woody and Buzz gone, I'd be the favourite toy"

Jessie thought for a moment before looking at him." Its okay Potato Head. I accept your apology."

Potato Head looked up at her. "But I tried to get rid of you"

Jessie smiled" And you already regret it. It's okay Potato Head, even preschool toys make mistakes"

Potato Head stayed quiet. "And it might be a good idea to apologise to Bo, she's still a little upset about how bad you use to treat her" Jessie smiled and winked before looking out the window. She heard Potato Head climb down and someone else climb up.

"Jessie? Jessie, are you okay?" Jessie looked over to Buzz and smiled. "Yes Buzz, I am" Buzz sat down next to her. Jessie put her hand on Buzz's hand. Buzz was frozen for a moment but then grabbed her other hand. Jessie looked at him hopeful. "Jessie I really really like you" Buzz said looking into her eyes.

"You do?" She said smiling. "I really like you too" Buzz's face lit up with happiness. "Do you wanna like do something?" Buzz asked.

"Yes I'd love to" Jessie exclaimed hugging Buzz.