Christmas time

About 5 months after surviving Sid's house, it was nothing but Christmas lights and candy canes for Woody, Buzz, Jessie and the gang. Potato Head had now become their friend, Bo Peep was a lot more calmer and was now becoming more loving and just the motherly figure of the toys.

Buzz and Jessie were now publicly together, and Woody and Bo's relationship had never been stronger. Of course there were a few arguments with Potato Head at first, but they're not that bad anymore. Everything was going good, until Christmas day.

It was snowing outside and Sarge and his men were hiding in the tree reporting to Buzz, Jessie and co in Andy's room. Woody and Bo kissed under mistletoe while Buzz and Jessie sat on the bed.

Sarge's voice filled the room quieting the other toys as they listened for what presents Andy was getting. "Mrs. Potato Head, A Mrs. Potato Head" Sarge called out. Mr Potato Head was over the moon, he took off his moustache and threw it over his shoulder.

Jessie laughed watching Potato Head's reaction. She noticed Buzz's worried face and kissed his cheek. He immediately looked over at her blushing. "Repeat, Andy's first present is..." Buzz tapped the baby monitor. "Buzz?" Jessie asked. "Buzz lightyear, you are not worried are you?". Buzz immediately stopped tapping. "What?, No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Are you guys?" He asked Woody and Jessie. "Now Buzz, what could Andy possibly get that causes us more trouble, then you?" Woody answered putting his hand on Buzz's shoulder.

"Umm Woody, Sid's house and all that stuff was mostly your fault" Bo said climbing next to him.

Woody signed.

"WOW. Puppy" Andy called out from the lounge. Woody, Buzz and Jessie exchanged worried faces before looking at the other toys who were equally as shocked.

"Here we go again" Bo said before climbing down the bed to calm her panicked sheep.

Jessie felt Buzz grab her hand she smilled before grabbing his in return. The two shared a kiss before both climbing off the bed.