opinions

Ignoring his friends and his brothers he tried to followed her. She was very fast and around the next corner she was dissapeared.
Back at the Trafalgar house, he heard nothing. The house was very quiet. He met the valet and asked cryptically where everyone was and he got the answer that Mrs. Parker, the nanny and the children had gone to the beach where young Miss Heywood was, he did not know.

Annoyed, Sidney dragged himself up the stairs as if he had had a hard day's work. On the way to his, he passed her room, which the maid had just left. Surprised to see one of the Parkers standing so still in the hallway, the maid curtsied and walked on quickly. She had forgotten to close the door and as Sidney reached for the door to do that instead of her, his gaze fell on the unopened box. He'd love to know what was inside. Suddenly his heart was pounding in his chest as if he was about to do something outrageous and just before he actually entered her room he heard the front door open. After he had quietly closed the door, he wandered quickly into his room. There he leaned against the door and listened whether it was perhaps her who had come home. At that thought that warmth glided through him again.
Home... Oh shit!

Even if the sudden thought scared him, he knew what he had to do. He had to talk to her and banish once and for all this false image from her mind. And apologize. And show her that he... liked her. Sidney swallowed hard. That could only end in disaster, considering what happened the last time he gave someone his heart. Well, he hadn't given it to her, though. She had just appeared in his life and settled down there. One look and bam, she was in.

Taking another deep breath, he opened the door and went out into the hall. Before he knocked at her door, he cleared his throat, stood up straight and took a deep breath. He prepared himself that it would be a difficult task and that he would have to put it rudely over her mouth. Her beautiful mouth. This beautifully shaped mouth, with the most enchanting smile. He could also..... Shaking off the thought, he knocked and released a trembling breath. He waited.

"Yes, I'm coming," she shouted and opened the door.
"Mary, I..." she stopped moving and her mouth formed a perfect round O as she looked at him with equally round eyes.
"Miss Heywood."
"Mr Parker, I thought you were Mary", 

she pointed at him and could not quite suppress a slight grin. His gaze remained fixed on the thing in her hand. When she noticed what he saw, she blushed and tore her arm behind her back. Her eyes first wandered nervously until her gaze wandered down. Sidney cleared his throat and was just about to begin when at the exact same moment she began to explain why she was holding stockings in her hand.

"I wanted..."
"It was in the package..."

They looked at each other and had to laugh for a moment, both let their eyes drop again embarrassed.

"What were you saying, Miss Heywood?"
"I...erm", she blushed again, "the package was from my family, they sent me some new things and yes..." 

she looked at the box that was still standing by the door, but now it was open. Sidney recognised something pink, maybe a dress and something light-coloured made of thin cloth. Thinking that it might be an undergarment, he had to look away.

"Yes, then..." 

she was about to close the door again when it occurred to her that he had knocked and apparently wanted something. Maybe this was his room and he just wanted to tell her that she had to switch? But she couldn't say why she got all warm at the thought that it could be his room.

"Is it your room? Then of course I can move out. I'll pack up right now."
A little hesitant she stood there and looked around as if she didn't know where to start.