Chapter 4

If I don't post another chapter at Christmas this will be my present to you-but who knows what might happen...

We were back home and Shiori had the oven on. She had ready meals for us as she was too tired to cook, I was fine with it. Father was still at work. My phone began buzzing. It was Levy. "Hello?" I answered it
"Oh hi Lu-chan sorry for disturbing you but it is Juvia" Juvia? I wondered.
"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up.
"Well tonight is her date with Gray and she is freaking out listen" What I heard was Juvia crying in the back ground mumbling something like
"Gray-sama, Marriage, children, Gray-sama"
"Want me to come over?" I asked.
"Please I called Erza as well she said she will be able to come"
"Okay text me Juvia's address and I will make my way over"
"Okay bye Lu-chan" I hung up.

I went into the kitchen where Shiori was cleaning up. "Eh, Shiori?" I spoke up. "My friend is having her first date tonight and is asking for help, like she is really freaking out, so I was wondering if-"
"Of course Lucy" She smiled at me. "I want to watch the soaps anyway and I know that bores you" She and I laughed together. "I will leave dinner in the microwave for when you get home." I ran over to her and hugged her.
"Alright" I ran up stairs and quickly changed into a plain pair of jeans and a old t-shirt which had one of those cheesy slogans in it, I think it was Shiori's. It read: "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right?" as had a cartoon doodle of a dinosaur. It was baggy but I was only going out to see the girls. I left my hair down and grabbed my phone and keys, oh and my converse. I left the house shouting "BYE!" and running outside. It wasn't cold.

I arrived at Juvia's apartment building. It was massive for a town. I headed inside and it was very posh. I pushed the lift button and the doors opened. Inside there was buttons up to number 15. I read levy's text "Floor 15, room 1506"When I got to that level I knocked on her door. Levy answered it. "Lu-" She looked At what I was wearing and then continued "chan..."
"I'm just here with you guys so it doesn't matter" I walked inside.

I spotted Erza. She was hugging Juvia who was crying."Ah Lucy is here" She told Juvia smiling at me.
"Hey Juvia" She looked at me, her make up was all over Erza's shirt. Erza wore a shirt and a black pencil skirt, she looked smart.
"I was at a job interview" she explained. Juvia was just in Pjs but Levy was in a yellow vest top with a baggy blue crop vest top on too and wore denim shorts. I felt like the odd one out. Juvia let go of Erza and wiped her eyes.
"I need help" She sighed.
"What can we help you with?" I asked.
"The date is at 6 so about one hour and a half away" She began telling us. "I was getting ready straight after school but I began to have a panic attack and my parents are away on a business trip, I called Levy because I knew she was in town at the opticians "
"You wear glasses?" I asked.
"yes I wear contacts most of the time though" she answered me.

Juvia had laid out three outfits. One was the same colour of blue as her hair. it was a dress. It was simple with no selves. There was a black belt to go with it and black heels. The next was a play suit. it was a different shade of blue. It had t-shirt like selves and down the centre of the front was a wide white line. It was paired up with a pair of black heeled boots. The final was a lilac dress. it has cute little ruffles at the bottom of the hemline. It also had ruffles in the chest area, She had matching heals to go with it.

"Where is it going to be?" Asked Erza.
"At that new restaurant not far from here" She told us. To be honest I didn't know what I was doing, Natsu and I hadn't been on our first date, and as far as I knew Levy has never had a boyfriend. Erza was the only one with knowledge. I have watched many movies but I'm never too sure.
"The third one looks good for that type of place" Erza pointed at the lilac dress.
"Try it on!" I insisted. She began unchanging. We turned our backs - We are girls but it's just awkward to watch someone unchanged alone.
"I'm done" She told us. we turned around and I fell in love. She was so pretty even with he hair plainly in a messy bun it was adorable.
"WAA!" Erza hugged her "You too cute for that idiot Gray!" She squeezed her. Juvia was having trouble breathing so I said
"Erza you might crease the dress!"
"You are right" She let go.