Ch11: With No More Turns

I. Finally. ᗷᖇOKE.

I laughed. I was crying but laughing a psychotic laugh.

"Spicy?" Nogla asked

I took off my mask and dropped it. I turned to the guys with a wide smile, tears in my eyes and laughing.

"Yes! Im fine! Im perfectly GREAT! Locked up in a closet as a kid, broke me! Getting tortured by my own parents broke me! Having no one and being left alone as I'm bleeding to death broke me! Losing my savior in a mission definitely broke me! But this..." I laughed crazily but then frowned and stopped as I started to ball my eyes out," this.....this was just taking everything I ever called a family away....This just topped the fucking cake...."

I crashed down to my knees and couldn't breathe. I tried to choke back my sobs and then took out my dagger.

"Hey! No! Spicy what are you doing!" Luke said concerned

I growled and started to laugh again.

"Im gonna finish this guy off and then..." I trailed off

"And then what?" Evan asked

"And then....Im gonna end all the pain..." I said

I got up and my paranoia helped me find the man. He jumped away but I jumped on him and stabbed him but my blade broke. He smirked.

"Mike and you are very smart! Invisible force field, very well thought of!" He sneered

My eyes widened and he grabbed me by my throat.

"Too bad I had to kill mike and Sj." He growled

He threw me across the room and the guys yelled concerned. I growled and got back up. The guy was right in front of me and he punched in the gut. I just smirked.

"Ow~! That hurt so much!" I sneered

I took off the hood from my cloak so he can really see my face. I punched him in the face and then kicked him in he balls. He doubled over and I grabbed his collar and repeatedly punched him in the face.

"This is for my family!" I growled

I kicked him in face an broke his nose. He groaned and my smile widened. I went to him and giggling crazy like.

"This is for mike an Sj!" I growled

I stomped hard on his stomach and he coughed out blood.

"This is for trying to kidnap luke!" I growled

I stomped hard on his balls and the guys felt that and whimpered.

"This is for the ambush!" I growled

I kneeled down to him and punched him square in the face twice.

"And this if for everything you took away from me!" I growled darkly

I grabbed the last grenade I had and pulled the pin. I shoved it in his mouth and he choked on it. I got up and ran as everyone took cover. Marcel pulled me behind some crates and wrapped his arms around my waist.

The grenade exploded and blood was splattered everywhere. It was over. I then hugged marcel and he hugged me back. I just cried.

"Holy shit thats fucking gruesome!" Tyler said, looking at the mess I had made.

Marcel helped me to the others as we still hugged and I cried. I felt the sympathy around me and I hated it.

"Baby, c'mere." Luke said softly

He pulled me off marcel and hugged me tight. I hugged him tighter and slowly calmed down.

"They're gone! They're gone! They didn't deserve to get killed luke! They didn't deserve it! They were my friends! My fucking family! They were all I had!" I mumbled out into his chest.