Ch.54: Sometimes With Pain

(911 by: Ellise) (this book.....this book just hit 1k?! THANK YOU!! This is fucking awesome!! Continue to enjoy and have fun!!)

Two days later...

Y/N POV

Its been two days and we've been packing up and getting everything ready to move somewhere else. My heart still ached and the guys blocked my number.

I sighed as I had my phone and I was on lui's contact. My hands shook a little but I pressed the call button. I then put it on speaker and waited.

"I'm sorry, but the person you called has blocked you from messaging or calling them. Buh bye." The robot lady said

It ended and that just hurt even more. I was in my stealth suit and got ready to go sneak out.

I grabbed two suit cases with 800M dollars

I grabbed two suit cases with 800M dollars. 400M in one, 400M in the other. I grabbed a USB with S.O.N on it and grabbed a duffle bag with my blueprints of my work.

I also grabbed a work in progress Invisible Cloak. I put it on and saw I blended in with my room. I walked out my room and quietly left downstairs. I left out the door and went walking.

This was a stealth mission of course.

A few hours later...

I finally got to their mansion. I hacked the gates and made sure it didn't set off the alarms and got in. I closed it and fixed it again. I then ran off to the mansion and saw it was still being painted by workers.

I went to the side and climbed the wall of vines they put in. I saw a window open and went in. It was brocks room. Brock was inside as well but he was asleep. He looked pretty depressed though.

I left and saw the door was open. I got out and smelled the new furniture house and finished painted walls. I went to the stairs and went down.

No one was around so I went to their meeting room. I opened the door and saw everything was already set up. I put the suit cases down on the table and they were now visible.

I took off the duffle bag and put it next to the suitcases. I went to the computers and put the USB into the computer where they wouldn't find it. I quickly downloaded his files into the whole house and system.

Once it was done, and he would activate when I left completely. I sighed and hoped they would forgive me someday. I hoped everyone would forgive me for what I'm about to do after.

I then headed toward the door but it was starting to open. I got behind it and heard evan let out a frustrated grunt.

"Delirious, we don't have enough money for that! We can barely even pay the workers working on the house!" Evan complained