How to Date a Gumiho

EMIYA Pov

Emiya: as much as I don't like doing this... I'm forced to literally deal with this.

I said to Bright as I pointed at a clinging SCP 953 on my arm with a vice-like grip.

953: aw~ you really don't want to spend time with me?

She asked sultrily. To which I sighed for the tenth time this morning in under an hour... Why did Bright let her out of her room again?

Bright: listen Emiya... As much as I too don't like this... She's been more obedient and docile for the past week since meeting you... And I prefer it to keep it that way.

Right... That reason.

Bright: anyways, back on topic. How did you manage to ignore 166 aphrodisiac effects?

I thought about it for a moment as Bright and a new scientist named Light... I swear their parents did a collab or something. Slowly crept closer to me.

Emiya: honestly, I have no idea.

They fell off their chairs.

Bright: I swear you're trying to get back at me.

I pretended to not know what he's talking about.

Emiya: hm? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Bright: anyway.... We have to run more experiment with you and 166 from now on... That and you might wanna take a day off for your.... Wife there.

I palmed my face... Why me.... I fucking hate this E-ranked Luck.

Emiya: fine... I do owe you for making you worry.

She agreed wholeheartedly.

953: right you are dear Husband.

Before we got out of the room, I sent Bright one last glare that says "You troll me again you're dead"

953: so what should we do first? Darling~

I tried my best not to just be a dick to her.

Emiya: do you have a name other than 953? It doesn't sound appropriate to call you by your code to be honest.

She went silent, contemplating.

953: I... I don't have a name other than 953 or Fox Woman.

Emiya: I see... Very well, since your so persistent on being my wife... Even if I don't want you too. I think I'll name you... Yeou... Yeou-Anae.

She ignored the last part of what I said and smiled softly.

Yeou: did you really call me Fox Wife?

Emiya: well, I couldn't think of anything else and it fits you perfectly, so why not?

She giggled and we went on our way towards the cafeteria, in which we were being stared by many of the employees either from jealousy at me getting treatment like this... Or fear from Yeou with me.

Yeou: you know Darling, I heard that you completely changed the head cook here with your cooking.

I nodded.

Yeou: I'm curious, can you let me have a taste?

She asked using her charms to try to make me say yes... Seriously, she doesn't need to do that if she wants to have a taste of my cooking.

Emiya: you know I don't like you doing that just to get me to cook for you, you know.

Her eyes widened a bit and a small smile formed on her lips, she then sat back down properly and fixed her Hanbok to cover most of her showing cleavage.

Emiya: next time, just ask normally.

She giggled.

Yeou: sorry Darling, old habbits die hard.

I just nodded and went in the kitchen, making sure to glare at the braver idiots who looks like they're going to try and flirt with Yeou... Not only that's an obviously horrible idea... I won't stop her from mutilating the poor bastard.

Finishing an old favorite in myold household... I presented Yeou a meat dish which she enjoyed greatly. Heh, the way she hastily eats the food reminds me of a certain gluttonous king.

Yeou: that was the most delicious dish I've ever tasted in my whole existence! Of course taking the number one spot of my usual diet.

She exclaimed proudly at the people around her.

Emiya: you don't have to brag about it Yeou, I have enough praise for a week from you already.

She giggled and gave me a peck on the cheek. Making many of our onlookers widen their eyes in shock and sheer disbelief.

Emiya: and for not causing trouble when I was out on my missions, I made you dessert.

I looked at her and I could almost see her eyes sparkle with anticipation.

Emiya: Patbingsu, I heard it's a classic dessert in Korea, so I decided to take chance and create one. Hopefully it satisfy your taste buds.

She squealed in delight as the first spoonful touched her tongue, and with almost childlike haste. The dessert was gone in seconds.

Yeou: that was so delicious! I want that included in my daily diet! Please?

I just smirked and nodded, in which she adorably fistbumped and began skipping back to her room with me.

Meanwhile

Light: are you sure that letting him be her bodyguard be a good idea?

Bright: of course it is! Remember his first interaction with her? It just screams "Test it out! And see if it works!"

Light: not gonna lie... That's what I thought too.

Bright: and as soon as it bears results! We do more testing and possibly try to recreate this unique immunity to her so that the workload on poor Velvet would be reduced to a point where she could actually rest for eight hours.

Light: true... But I don't think 166 would like that... She seemed pretty shock about that event.

Bright: *sigh* we have no choice, it is our duty to secure, contain, and protect not just them. But the entire world.

Light: I hope your right Bright... Also, should we address the elephant in the room?

Cu: oi! First of all, I'm not fat, second of all. I'm not an elephant! Third of all, the hell is that supposed to mean woman?!

Light: it means we should really get to know you.

Bright: yeah! Like who are you really? Where did you came from? What is your purpose?

Cu: first, I've already told you that my name is Cu Chulainn, second. I came from The Throne of Heroes, and third. My original purpose was to fight in a war to grant a single wish for both me and my master.

Light: I still don't believe that your name is Cu Chulainn, the child of light and the hero of Ireland.

Cu: *smirks* believe it or not lady, you're in the presence of a Demigod that saved Ireland.

Alright so... The thing is... What should the interactions between 166 and EMIYA should be? Cause seriously... I'm having a brain fart on that area, anyway. Hope you guys like this chapter! SOUL out!