November

Friday

"Come on baby wake up" mom says and I shift in my sleep. "Its early" I mutter looking at my clock. "Why 5AM?" I say. "Because we need to go to the store before school" mom says
I rub my eyes and get on the changing table. "I have wet myself" I yawn and mom nods before untaping me and wiping me down. She then puts another princess diaper on me and carries me downstairs. "Can I have breakfast?" I ask but mom began to warm up a bottle. "No mommy please!" I beg. "It's ok sweetie!" Mom said rubbing my onesie. After a while, mom picks me up and begins to feed me my bottle. "I struggle but begin to enjoy the warmth of the liquid. "Mm" I say sucking it up. "Oh, I sent our relatives a picture of you." My mom said. "It was when you were tired when you came back from trick or treating. You looked very cute." She said. I sigh. "There is always something isn't there" I think.

I get in the front and strap myself in. "Um mom. Can I have my pacifier?" I ask and mom puts it in my mouth. I began to suck on it and feel myself going into a deep sleep. I dream about being a baby again. Having a crib, high chair and booster seat. I smile. That, I would like.

We pick up my diapers and mom changes my princess one into tyebplain white ones. She also changes my outfit and outs me in my school stuff. Then she drops me off. "Bye sweetie!" She cries and I wave back. My diaper is showing through my leggings but I don't care.

I meet up with Muff. "Hi Muff!" I say. "ABBY!" She said hugging me. "I got bad news." Muff said. "Apparently, the teachers are giving us reports today. We need to stay out of lessons. I nod but we have no choise but to enter first lesson. "Books out!" The teacher yells and I look at Muff in desperation. She winks at me and I see liquid began filling the seat. "Smart" I say and I began to fill my diaper with poop. I begin to pee and my diaper begins to expand. "The teacher walks over to me. "Do you Need a-" he begins and I nod. "And me" Jazz said. "Go go!" He cries  and we run from the giggles of the class.

We reach the nurses office. "Hello Nurse" we say and she tuts. "You two thinking you can bunk last day off?" She asks. We look at each other in despair. "Well you can. Come on in, before anyone sees you" she hisses and we scamper in.

Our nurse, is the best nurse.

Saturday

"I have packed your bags for you" said mom carrying them down the stairs. "Thanks" I say.

I am looking forward to Trisha's sleepover, but there is a problem. The girls at my school may know about my diapers, but most of Trisha's friends go to West forest middle school, located in the next town on from us. My cousin lives there and she is a nasty piece of work. I can only fear what these girls might be like.

"I have explained to Trisha's mom about your problem and she would be happy to help you. She doesn't mind diapering you or feeding you" I nod unenthusiasticly. "Great, I think. Now the girls are gonna see my bottle."

Turns out, that was the least of my worries

My mom pulled in to the drive way of Trisha's house. It was quiet big and had a small drive up to the front door. There were 3 cars parked in front of the garage just to show off. Her dad is a CEO of some company and spends most of his time abroad. However, he makes a lot of money and likes to show it.

Mom pulls my suitcase out of the car and onto the ground. "Ok" she says, "This suitcase will have diapers, your pacifier, a onesie for bed and clothes for tommorow." She explained as we walked up to the door of the house. "Damn I forgot your bottle" my mom said. "Oh wait, she has a baby too, she will have one for you." She said. The way she said 'too' made me feel so young again. I wasn't sure whether I liked it.

"Hi Abby" Trisha's mom said. "Your the last to arrive so the girls have started. I nod and haul my suitcase in the house. "You ok with everything?" Asked my mom. "Yes dear, I don't mind looking after this naughty girl! Gosh, I couldn't imagen Trisha smoking!" She said and I smirked. "Bye!" Said my mom and the door closed. I left my suitcase in the hall and climbed the wooden steps, concentrating on the padding beneath my legs. Before I got to the top however, Trisha's mom came jogging up behind me. "Diaper check" she says lifting up my skirt. "Good dry!" She says feeling round the front of my pink diaper. "Oh and you know bathroom is off limits?" She said walking down the stairs.