High school here i come/ or just a surprise?

Sunday, 12:00 noon, not a middle schooler anymore, about to be a high schooler, As you may know, I'm thinking about Davy, I miss him so much, but I can wait one more day to see him. My father comes from upstairs and smiles at me and says," good morning,Cathy" I smiled. The day went by quick, 3:30 p.m. I get a call from Kaitlin, she seems happy, " Heyy girl, I have some news, the school of dance isn't starting school until Next week, that means you can go to England and see Davy!! Summer isn't over," my eyes light up, I wanted to scream, " Woah! That is amazing, thanks love, I'll see you soon" Kaitlin hung up the phone, the next minute, my " Princess phone" rang, I picked up and it was Davy..." Hey Cathren, did you hear the news?, " I looked up at the ceiling and said," yes, Kaitlin told me" " Since we have an extra week of summer maybe you can fly to England," Davy asked my father came in, " I'll be right back," I said to Davy, " Cathren, I know how much you love Davy, and he has invited you to England, I know that I have said no, but since you are in high school know, I believe in you again, and I am letting you go to Davy" my father said smiling. My eyes light up, and said, " Oh my goodness, really?" My said " yes, you deserve to go" me and my father hugged and he said, " you leave tomorrow, go ahead and tell Davy the good news" father said as he closed my door. I got back on the phone," Davy, I...I...have to go... See you soon" I said studering. I hung up the phone.( OVER IN ENGLAND) " Who was that, David?" Davy's mother asked, " Cathy" Davy said, his phone rang, Davy ran up to his bedroom and picked up the phone..." Ey, Davy, Kyle here, how's Cathy,?" Kyle asked. " she's alright, why you asking?" Davy said. " Just wondering," Kyle said. THEY TALKED FOR A FEW MINUTES LONGER THEM HAD TO GO... NEXT DAY..'CATHY GOT A RIDE TO THE AIRPORT AND THEN GOT TO HER PLAINE, SHE GOT ON IT AND WAS ABOUT 5-7 hours heading to London England... She fell asleep, dreaming about Davy, The PLAINE arrives in the London airport, Cathy gets her luggage and sees Davy's mother..." Oh hello, mrs. Jones, nice to finally meet you in person, I'm Cathy," I smiled. Davy's mother smiled at me and said," Nice to me you as well, you're very lovely, let's say we go back to see Davy" so me and mrs. Jones drove back to Davy's place..." Does Davy know I'm coming?" I asked. His mother smiled and said," No! It's a surprise" I smiled. We made it to Davy's place, his mother told me," don't go inside. Until I tell you too, we want Davy to be very! Surprised to see you, okay love?" I shook my head yes, mrs. Jones went inside, I was waiting quietly on the porch, I hear Davy, I get nervous, his mother gave me a waving signal to come in. I tipped toed inside, past the living room into the kitchen, walking slowly and quietly, I take one more step forward towards Davy, (IM FACING HIS BACK) he didn't even hear or notice me, up until his mother gives me another signal, she left the kitchen and gave me the phone, I was told to go upstairs, and call the house, (Ring Ring ring) ms Jones picks up and says, for you, Davy, "oh thanks mum" Davy said "Ello?" I tremble a little bit and say " hi, Davy," "Cathy, how are you love?" Davy asked being surprised to hear my voice. I replied with "good" then I started playing with the phone and then hung up, traveling down stairs... " Cathy, what happened?" Davy asked in the phone. He hung up and said, " man I miss her, didn't get to tell her I love her so much" then his mother gave me the final signal, I walked in the kitchen and went be hind him, I mouthed to his mother," can I talk?" She shook her head yes. I took one more step towards Davy and put my hands on his and said,"Hi, Davy, what did you want to tell me?" I said laughing. He shot up and said,"OH MY GOSH!!! Yea!!!!!" He picked me up and held me In his arms and spun me around and then kissed me. His mother and father looked happy to see me and him together. "very nice t,to meet you cathy" Davy's father said smiling. "The pleasure is all mine" i said. Then I heard footsteps coming from upstairs, it was Davy's older sisters, Hazel, and the others (I DON'T REMEMBER HIS OTHER SISTERS NAMES) they said, "Woah!, nice to meet you, Davy has been talking about you for a long time" one said. Anyway davy and i took a walk around his neighborhood..."You know, you look different, I mean you look beautiful, a true high schooler" Davy said, I smiled and said, "Thank you davy" We kept walking. Davy showed me some placees that he grew up in, when he was a young child.