Seeing Davy on tv?

Davy Jones on my television, " oh my gosh it's my boyfriend, Davy he's famous!!!" I shouted with my step mother hugging me. I had a few tears running down my face and then got a knock on my window, " Ello Love!, say, you look sad, what's the matter love?" Davy asked trying to get his body through the window into my bedroom, " oh I'm not crying, just happy for you that's all," I said. Then Davy suddenly disappeared I looked back and forth then a tap on my right shoulder and then on my left, I looked both ways but no Davy, then he quietly popped out and kissed me, making me lying down on my bed, " Davy, and I call you my boyfriend" I said sarcastically." I was only joking around with you love!" Davy said smiling. " I know," I said. So the night time came and my father had arrived home from work, and you see, he doesn't like Davy around me... " oh no it's him, good bye " Davy said jumping out of the window. " are you okay?" I asked. " yeah thanks love " Davy said. Then he bolted off to his home... " I thought I told you perfectly clear, never to bring boys home with you and hide them in your room,I know that I was never like this last year or when ever you were little, but Cathy, you're not little anymore, and the boys you decide to bring home, may cause trouble," my father said sitting down on my bed, " like what?" I asked. "Well, the boys may want to...get married to you and have children and all that stuff," my father said. " it's all my fault, if I wasn't born, mom would still be in this world, but now look, I killed her" I said crying. (My bedroom window was open just a little bit and Davy never left, he stayed and listened to our conversation...) " Cathy you didn't kill your mother, she's still alive and around," father said. " so all this time I thought I killed my mom, " I said moving over to the window sill,Davy waved quietly, making my eyes bigger just a bit, " Before you were born and after your mom and I had a disagreement about who took better care of you and your sister, so she decided that we divorce and having me watch you and your mother take your sister, Ellie " father said. " good night father " I said ordering him to leave my room, I opened the window just a bit more and saw Davy...