My week with Davy

After Davy showed me his childhood places, i told him something maybe would make him feel sad. ''So after I came to England, my father would only let me go to school only for a week, and on Friday I am leaving to go to Brooklyn Heights," I said. "Oh, I know. It's okay, don't worry,once you've gone, you will still be my girl, no matter how far away from each other!" Davy said. Then we hugged and walked back to his house...

FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL, "Cathy!!!" I hear Kaitlin yell out, "Hey,girl" I said hugging her. "So how is Davy, he seems like he loves you, did you tell him the news?" Kaitlin asked. "Yes,and he's fine, he said,I will always be his girl" I said smiling. The school bell rang and me and Kaitlin,followed by our friends Sofia and Greta, we walked to our dance class..."Good morning, my name is Peter, I am going to be some, see how I say some, of your dance teacher's , so if you want me to be your dance teacher, you are going to be tested on your dance moves" The half of the class went, then Sofia the Greta and Kaitlin then me. We found out who made it... " Sofia, Kaitlin, you made it, Cathy you made it, Greta, you didn't, I sorry" A girl said to us. " I'm sorry Greta, " we all said. Then Davy arrived, but he can't come in cause it's an all girls class room, I go talk to him anyway... "Ello love!" Davy said. We shared a kiss, "I missed you!" I said. "Me to" Davy said. "So you made it to have Peter as your dance teacher, congratulations!" Davy said. " thanks" I said. Before he left,"Look on channel 5 news and you will be surprised as to see who you will see,bye,love!" Davy said running out. "Greta, what's wrong?" I asked. "I didn't make it having Peter as my dance teacher, you Kaitlin and Sofi made it, maybe if I didn't do that jump then spin I wouldn't have fallen,but now look what happened" Greta said. "Greta, stop don't say that, you're a great best friend, you can do anything, I mean you have Pink hair, and your a heavy metal music lover, you're awesome!" I said smiling. Greta smiled and hugged me. We both walked home then went our separate ways to our houses... I come home to see the telli(Television) and see...

Thanks for reading, again another crappie chapter, I've been really busy with school and having it be the final week before Christmas break, I have a project due on the last day before my break and it's crazy. I sorry, I will try to update soon but it may take some time. Thanks love you all <3