Rainy Day

Summary: When an unscheduled day in the studio disrupts Louis and Harry's normal relaxing Saturday Louis is left at home while the rain is pouring outside only adding to how much he is missing his husband.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturdays at the Tomlinson residence was always peaceful and relaxing, the two boys had insisted they use it as a day to just not care and detox from the harsh world that management always put them through.

The morning had been great, Louis woke up in the arms of Harry as if he was being protected by his night in shining armor. Louis would have stayed in his arms all day if he could, hell even his entire life is that was an option. Nothing could ever beat the feeling of love and admiration. His heart beat for Harry.

However, today was a studio day for Harry, he had been writing a song for the last couple of weeks and had scheduled today to put the finishing touches on the song. The only reason Louis agreed to let Harry work on a Saturday is that he knew that Harry would spend the whole day thinking about the song and not being with Louis, so Louis hunkered down and let it happen.

"Good morning baby, how'd you sleep." Harry gently placed his lips on top of Louis's the way he did every morning.

"Perfect with you next to me." Louis immediately wrapped his arms around Harry and pulled him into a hug and dug his scruffy face into the crook of Harry's neck.

"Please don't say you have to leave yet." Louis's grip got tighter and Harry's heart sank a little in his chest. He knew Louis was upset about him leaving and if he could change the date of this session he would in a heartbeat.

Harry didn't respond to the question but instead pulled Louis in tighter and rubbed tiny little circles on his back. Harry had to make sure his voice wouldn't break from the sadness that was strangling him before speaking, he knew that if he started crying that Louis would soon follow. And that's the last thing the both of them needed.

"I'm not leaving yet but I do have to get up and get ready" Both boys could hear the dread in Harry's voice. Louis knew he had to eventually let go of his husband and felt his heart ache when he finally released his grip, today was supposed to be the day he didn't have to care about how long he was in Harry's arms.

Once free of Loui's tight grip Harry got out of bed and put on his robe and slippers. By the time he turned back to the bed all he saw was Louis curled up in the comforter with his head placed on his pillow, His hand still lingering where Harry had slept the night before. Harry was a hair thread away from canceling the session today but he knew management would just kill him.

As a result of Harry's unusual day and the guilt, he felt from having to leave Louis on a day that for the past ten years was meant for only the two of them Harry decided to make Louis his favorite breakfast, pancakes.

After taking a shower and changed into some black skinny jeans and a blue and white flowy button-up with the top bottoms left undone he headed into the kitchen. He tried to not make a ruckus so he didn't wake his sleeping husband. In a matter of fifteen minutes, Harry had prepared a stack of pancakes with a cup of tea and some cut up fruit. He places the plate on the counter and covered it with aluminum foil and wrote out a little note and placed it next to it. He then quickly ate his own breakfast and headed out the door.

When Louis woke up all alone in his bed, he began to panic before remembering where Harry had gone. Louis let out a sigh but eventually pulled the covers off of him and decided to get up and head downstairs. Since he didn't have anywhere to bed to said in his pajamas, gray sweatpants, and a white t-shirt.