Prologue

Shuichi's pov

I'm gonna be so bored with y/n gone at camp for a whole week. She said she couldn't bring her phone along and I have nothing to do now. I was boredly surfing through the internet as usual until I found something interesting.

What's Danganronpa?

I googled it and instantly fell in love.

This is so beautiful, how come I never discovered this before?

There's so much...despair

I finished the first season in a day. My favorite character would have to be Kyoko Kirigiri. I mean, she's so cool and she's a detective like me! Except...she's a cooler detective than me. I wonder if I convince my mom to buy her cosplay...

If not, I can always buy it myself, that's no problem. Now, I'm super excited for y/n to come back! I can tell her all about Danganronpa! But, I wonder if she ever heard about it. I started to mentally prepare myself for two answers she could give me: yes or no.

~4 days later~

I was watching Danganronpa until I heard my phone vibrate. I groaned and paused the video and looked to see who messaged me and I automatically smiled.

y/n: I'm back!

4 days seemed to fly after watching Danganronpa. I'm trying to hurry and make it to season 52. I heard it's the best, but I don't wanna skip all the way there.

Well, welcome back! How was camp?

I waited for her response and lucky for me, it didn't take long.

y/n: it was great! I even made a new friend! You'll love him!

Wait, wait...

New friend?! And it's a guy?!

I rolled my eyes and groaned loudly. I'll probably hate him.

Really? I would?

y/n: Yes really! But, enough about me, what did you do while I was gone?

Well, I knew this question was coming. I can't just say:

Binge-watching Danganronpa

Nope, I'll just tell her the other things I did

Eat, sleep, and draw

y/n: That sounds like a sad week you've gone through

It was really sad

We talked until y/n fell asleep around 8 pm and I finished season 6 of Danganronpa(amazing what a week can do). I wonder how this school year will turn out.