Chapter 13

(yall reaction to those scenes are priceless it gives me a good laugh so thanks for that)

(and i only show yall the best memes from my meme shopping)

(and i didn't think you guys liked those little sections)

Shuichi's pov(yup we're still checking on him)

"Got any plans for the weekend?" y/n asked me as we walked home from school. "Nope, do you?" I asked. "Nope, wanna come to my house?" I asked.

I'm confident.

I have this under control

"Sure! I haven't been to your house in forever!" She said with so much excitement. "It hasn't been forever." I said with a smile.

It was for the best, trust me.

We walked to my house. After unlocking it, I opened it for her to go inside. "Ladies first." I said with a small smile. She laughed. "You dork!" She rubbed my hair(being careful of course) and walked in. I walked in after her and closed the door, locking it after. We went to my room and talked.

"Do you still watch Danganronpa?" She asked me. "No, I stopped." I looked away. "Why?" "It started to get boring." I couldn't look her in the eyes. I could tell she's getting suspicious, but I would too if my friend who is very far in a series suddenly stopped watching and said it's "starting to get boring". "Shuichi, you've been acting weird ever since school started, is something wrong?" She asked, concern in her voice. "No, nothing's wrong." I looked at her again and smiled. She sighed. I wish I could tell you y/n, but I can't.

You'd probably hate me.

"How about you pick a show for us to watch?" I asked, changing the subject. Her eyes sparkled. "Really?!" "Ye-yeah..." I already regret saying that. She got my computer and typed in the anime she was trying to get me to watch for the longest time: (favorite anime). I sighed as she clicked episode 1.

~timeskip to episode 3~

It's interesting, I'll give her that. "I'm gonna use the bathroom, can you pause it please?" I asked. "Oh? And here I thought you didn't like it." She gave a teasing smirk. "Oh hush." I smiled as I went to the bathroom.

y/n's pov

I smiled as I paused it. I should probably ask Shuichi about our relationship when he gets out. I got up and stretched and looked towards his creaked closet door. I walked towards it and opened it to see Kirigiri's outfit. "I wonder why he has this." I mumbled. I looked down to see a journal. Why is it in here? I picked it up. I can't believe I'm gonna read through his journal. I took a deep breath and opened it.

Shuichi's pov

I wonder if I should take y/n on a date soon. I thought about this as I was using the bathroom. But where will I take her?

We could go back to Akihabara(it's weeb heaven just in case you forgot) or we could go somewhere fancy. I sighed as I finished my business. I hope I'm not keeping y/n long. After washing my hands, I went to my room. "Shuichi?" She asked, concern in her voice. I noticed she had my journal in hand.

...oh

she found out

but this seems a little familiar...

"y-y/n! You weren't supposed to..." She put the journal down and walked towards me. "...find that."

THE DAYDREAM! WHY IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?!

"Shuichi, why didn't you tell me?" "I-I didn't want to worry you..." I looked off again. She placed her hands on my shoulders. "I'm more worried that you didn't tell me." We were both quiet for a while. "I'm sorry for looking through your journal, that was wrong for me to do." She said. "N-no, I had to tell you soon anyway. This is probably the best way I guess." I mumbled.

"This doesn't change my feelings for you." My eyes widen as I looked at her again, a soft smile on her face.

Is...is it actually gonna come true?

"I-it doesn't?" "Nope, not at all, because I know we can work this out."

Shuichi's imagination again! (it's a bit more detailed than last time so you can skip it if you want)

y/n pinned me to the wall. "y/n!" I exclaimed. "Who's my dirty boy?" "Huh?" I started to blush.

"Wrong answer." She went to my neck and somehow found the right spot in one try and started to suck on it, making me moan. She stopped, looking at me again. 

"I'll ask again, who's my dirty boy?" 

"I-I am." "Say it." 

"I-I'm your dirty boy." 

"Good~" 

"Shuichi, are you ok? You're steaming." y/n asked me. "I-I'm fine."

(like that)

(like that)

"Are you sure? You look pretty red. Are you running a fever?" She asked as she put her hand on my forehead. "Or...maybe you were thinking of something lewd you pervert!" She playfully smacked me in the head. "Owwwww!" "I'm kidding." She smiled. I smiled as well. She held my hands. "But I do believe we can work this out."

(thank you for 5K and sadly i'll have to inform y'all that the book is ending soon)