Chapter Four

"Angela Valdez came into the club last night

"Angela Valdez came into the club last night." Ghost breathed, Tommy looking at him from the corner of his eye in surprise, before focusing back on the road. "From high school? Wow. How long has it been?"

"18 years."

"How did she look?" Tommy questioned, and Ghost sat back with a sigh, smirk tugging at his lips. Tommy raised a brow, looking at him quickly, as he drove with one hand. "That good, huh? Is she married now, got kids?"

"No ring, and she didn't say anything about kids." Ghost responded, and Tommy shot him a look. "Did you tell her about yours?"

"Well, we didn't talk that long-"

"Ah, shit." Tommy breathed, and Ghost shot him a defensive look. "What's that supposed to mean?" He snapped, and his friend just shook his head, stating firmly. "What that means is, what are you thinking about doing? When that girl moved away, she seriously fucked you up. I was there."

"Oh, come on. That was a long time ago." Ghost tried to brush it off, and Tommy scoffed, shooting him another look. "Tasha's a good woman, man. You ain't never fucked around on her before. Why do you wanna go sniffing around pussy from high school?"

"Tommy, first of all, I can't believe you starting some shit about monogamy. You get more bitches then a goddamn pound. That girl you met must have really got you whipped, are you sure you haven't fucked her?" His friend laughed, and Tommy rolled his eyes as he drove.

"Laugh all you want, motherfucker. And no, I haven't fucked her, Ra ain't like that." He defended himself, and Ghost raised a brow in interest, a smirk tugging at his lips as he turned to look at Tommy. "Ra. You got nicknames, already?"

"Fuck you." Tommy stated, Ghost leaning back against the head rest and laughed. "And I'm not trying to fuck up with Tasha, it just got me thinking. You know, about the road not traveled."

"'The road not traveled'?" Tommy scoffed, raising a brow as he looked at Ghost in the passenger seat. "You are rich, successful motherfucker. What more do you want?"

"I want to see how Angela turned out."

"No. You already saw how she turned out. Anything else, is you trying to heal wounds from childhood." Tommy stated bluntly, and Ghost burst out laughing, his friend following a moment after. "You gotta stop watching that Dr.Phil, shit."

"That nigga knows what he's talking about!"

"Yeah, until you go and try to psycho-analyze your new girl and she cuts you." James laughed, Tommy scoffed, but nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't put it past her. She's got a good head on her shoulders, Ra ain't trying to deal with the dumb shit."

"If you already know all that, then why are you going for her?" Ghost questioned, and Tommy shrugged, parking the car in front of the club. "I couldn't tell you. There's something about her, and I don't think I want to give that up."