First Letter

Vaggie POV

I stare at Charlie and Alastor out the window on the balcony. I'm so sad over this. I was fully head over heels for her. It dosent matter anyways. What matters to me is that she's happy. And I should be happy too. I never really got the chance to confess my feelings to her. But it dosent matter. I sigh and go to get myself something to drink. I wish I didn't have to come to hell. It's not even my fault that I got... got... never mind...

I looked in the fridge and as usual Angel has taken all the Strawberries. I sigh and sit down on the chair of the bar. Duddenly angel pops up. It gives me a little fright. "I've been expecting you!" He told me. He was wearing a stupid hot pink and wire maid outfit. Can this guy wear anything besides pink? Oh well that's his choice. He hands me a big glass full of something. "It's a strawberry smoothie! My own recipe" he says then winks at me. I feel a little tightness in my chest.

"But angel you know I don't drink" I tell him. "No no no sweetheart. This one is 0% alcoholic!" He says. The tightness in my chest gets tighter. Oh how sweet he considered me. "W-well thanks I really appreciate it" I take a little sit half expecting it to be a prank and taste horrible. But to my surprise it was super good. Angel saw the expression on my face. He put his elbow on the table and his head in his hand. "Is it really good huh?" He giggled. Wait a minute... is he flirting with me?!

The tightness in my chest getting so tight that I skull down the rest of the smoothie. I thank him and walk away. But I didn't know Angel was still watching me. Ugh. I went to my room and found a note on the door. I grabbed it and it read.

"I've never said this to you in person but I absolutely love your fashion sense. Your so pretty and gorgeous"

I re-read that over and over. It's pretty stupid. Just about my looks. I screwed it up and tossed it in the bin. I still wonder who it's from. I don't want to see Charlie so I asked alastor of course he said no. Worth a shot. I asked husk. Nope. I asked Nifty. Nope everyone I asked said no. I didn't ask angel dust cause of his sexuality there's no way it's from him.

I decided to ask Charlie. I was nervous about talking to her but she said no. I looked sadly down. "Are you ok?" She asks. This is the worst possible thing if I want to get over her. I said I'm fine and walked away. It was probably some stupid prank. Of course. Who would think I'm pretty? I'm so ugly...

I start crying and cry until I fall sleep.

Angel POV

I'm surprised Vaggie didn't ask me who put the letter on her door. Cause it was me. I'm so strange cause I act so confident until it's with someone I actually am in love with. And it's strange cause I thought I was gay... and... it's just all confusing for me right now.

I decide to leave another note for her. I wrote it down in a different handwriting to mine so she didn't notice. It read "I love how your so sweet and kind and how you always put others before yourself. You truly are amazing and beautiful..."

I know I know sappy and whatever. Probably badly written but I don't care. I want her to know how somebody, I, feel about her... without directly knowing it's me...

I stuck the note on her door, knocked and ran away. Turns out she was sleeping... cute...