Chapter 3# Sorry

Mocha's POV

after Spinel cried a bit she fell a sleep, I grabbed her softly and started to carry her to my room which was not broken surprisingly, laid Spinel and Whites gem on my bed and started to clean up the house. I started with the Door putting on new paint to cover up the claw marks and fixed up the door to shut close so no one can see what happen.

(TIME SKIP *I'm to Lazy sorry*)

After the whole house was fixed up and new I started to feel pains of a headache starting, so i got a glass of water and went to my room. I laid down on the bed still have this unbelievable headache and drifted off to sleep.

Spinel's POV

I woke up to see myself in Mocha's Bed it was so soft and comfortable she always knew to make things nice. I looked at the bed to see Mocha and White's gem right beside me I still felt horrible for what I did to White, She would never forgive me. I got off the bed as quietly as I can I went down satires, every thing was fixed, a tear went down my eye I wiped it off and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I got myself a day old salad and some water, got up to my room and laid down again. I wanted to make it up to Mocha and White but how? Its been so long since we did something as a group. I will think of something I hope.

Mocha's POV  

I yawned still feeling sick and tired of cleaning and my headache, I looked around my room to see that Spinel was gone I sighed and look at White's Gem, I grabbed her Gem and kiss'ed it softly "It's okay you an come out now" White started to reform she feel to the ground scared and very mad "WHERE"S THAT SON OF A BITCH! I GOING TO KILL HER" "White it was on Accident she didn't mean to Hu-" "BULLSHIT SHE POOFED ME FOR GOD'S SAKE! FOR ALL I KNOW SHE COULD HAVE SHATTERED ME MOCHA! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND DOES THAT!" She roared at mean crying and shaking I steeped up to her and hugged her "I talked to her White, she was Mad with her self and didn't know how to say it I bet she feels bad and sorry but your safe now okay?" I wiped the tears off her face and kiss'ed her lightly on the forehead. "Thank you Mocha" I nodded.

White's POV

I always Wondered how Mocha is so nice? I don't even know how she doesn't hate us, we get in to so much problems yet Mocha is the one to always save our Ass's. She is the best gem anyone could have as a friend. I walked out her room and went to mine, I put on a black hoodie that had a little thundercloud with a light blot sign in the center, after I put on my hoodie I went to my bed and fell asleep. 

(Time Skip to Midnight )

Mocha's POV

I Woke up still feeling sick to my stomach, I rubbed my eyes and went down stairs. I took my coat from the coat hanger and Went outside to the back of the house, the stars where out Which was Nice there is barely any stars out but I got a Good view of them, I took out a small note pad and Pencil and started to draw. The stars help'd me take my mind off the pain, I sigh'd and kept on drawing. After a While I started to hear a high pitch noise, I put away my paper and pencil then covered my ear I blinked once so I can have enough time to get to the door. I fell everything ached, my head hurt the most I never felt this much pain before. I gagged as i felt like I were going to puke, I covered my Mouth and rushed to the backdoor. I burst inside no time to open the door, My stomach twisted and turn as I felt more and more sick. I went to the down stairs wash room and puked, I never felt more sick in my Life. I wiped my mouth the head to my bed still not knowing what was wrong with me, I laid down and started to sleep as a felt some anger grow.....