Chapter 4# Champing

Spinel's POV

I woke up bright and early for day, I was trying to be 'Happy' I thought of going camping would be a good idea to make up for what I did. I got everything ready, snacks, tents, beach stuff, beach toys, dad jokes (I still had a thing for that) etc. I was to exited I woke up the others, everyone but Pearl she look to tired and sick so I didn't do it, but I did it to white for fun. I poke White's nose until She wanted to itch it, I was dying it was to funny "Pffft G-good morning I tried to say as I was laughing "Realll fucking funny Spinel" she wiped the cream off her face and ate it. I went to Pearl's room I opened the door softly so I wouldn't make any sounds, I smile was I walked over to her.

 "Hey P-" I was cut of by her grabbing my arm and pulling me towards her and kissing me on the lips, she let go and went back to sleep. W-WHAT THE FUCK D-DID SHE J-JUST  Thoughts kept spinning in my Head I was a Hot mess, I rushed to my room and freaked out, "W-WHY WHAT HOW, IS HER OKAY!?" I paced the floor and felt tears going down my eyes and feeling my face warm up. I felt a soft knock on my door "Hey Can I come it?" I opened to see White "Hey you okay? you just stormed out Mocha's room?" "YESI'MFINELETSJUSTGETHERANDGO!" White looked at me blankly, she'd shrug and went over to Mocha room.

(Time skip to the Car! :D)

White's POV

Okay things are weird. Spinel is being weird, Mocha is being weird Everything is being weird! I kept my eyes on the road because I was the one driving, We drove in a Black car with many planet paintings like stars, Shooting star that kind of stuff. Spinel stay quite and Mocha was still asleep, I was still clueless of what happened to Mocha and Black, I kept on driving until we hit a Lake called: Swan Lake (I laugh thinking of it, it remind me of the Song and the movie) I thought to play a game so I can lighten the mood "I spy with my little eye something Blue" I smile then waited for answer... Nothing... I sighed "Okay black what's bugging ya'? you never stay This quite, She didn't answer. I gripped the wheel then started to spin the Car around in circles,  if she was not going to tell me I am just going to force her. I woke up Mocha, she was screaming at the top of her lungs I stopped the car, "WHITE WHAT THE LIVING HELL!? I AM DRIVING THE FUCKING CAR NOW!" Black shouted at me I got out the went to the back, then I felt a sharp cut on my arm. Spinel cut me with her knife, "tsk" I rolled my eyes then went to side beside. Pearl gasped "White what happened to your Arm?!" "I fell went I go out the Car" "Be careful!" she took her out a bandage and rapped it around my Arm. Why are you so Kind Pearl?  I thought I smile at Pearl. She smile back but looked still a little sick.

(AT THE LAKE :D)

Mocha's POV

The pain finally went away, but I still had a small pain in my chest but either way I was fine. Black was being Odd, White was the same. I helped to unpack and set up the tents, "Hey Spinel mind if you help me set up the tent?" she didn't say anything but just did it, "Thank you?" I was unsure it was a little rude but I didn't mind. I hummed at tune kinda like the one I sang at the store. We finally finished the tents, which was just in time because it was going to be night soon I loved the night, there is some man different stars in the galaxy! I sigh at the thought. I went not to far away from the gems and Looked at the stars by myself, The stars are so beautiful  I sighed the kept my eyes on the Stars. I swore smelled the scent of smoke around me, I got up and went to go see want was wrong, I walked closer to see Spinel smoking on a cigarette on floor. I was upset because I never wanted Spinel smoking, "SPINEL!"I shouted at her, She shot a glare at me then flipped up the middle finger at me. I walked over at her then pulled the cigarette out her hand, "SPINEL WHATS UP WITH YOU!" I started to freak out on her. "LEAVE ME ALONE! WILL YA!?" She punched right into a tree, I summoned a Shield "I WILL AS SOON AS YOU TELL ME WHATS WRONG!?" White came out with a Trident and helped me up, "SPINEL CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" White yelled at Spinel "OOOH YEAH I SHOULD BE FUCKING CALM, I AM CALM LOOK AT ME I AM CALM AS FUCK!" She shouted at both of us. "Spinel please tell me what's wrong" She just gave me a low growl then bolted at me and white with a punch. White blocked the punch with her trident, I grabbed White hand to fuse with her. (Btw the fusion is called Angelite) "Spinel Please stop and talk to us!" the voice was mostly me. I tried to hold her down, with Lapis's water powers it made it much easier. She started to cry, "UGH FINE ILL TALK!" she panted and put down her hands. After me and Lapis unfused I took spinel on a walk, "Spinel may you please tell me what's wrong" she grabbed my am the pulled me to Kiss her, it was a while before I started to remember. I pushed her back, she looked to side with a tears going down her eyes.

HEHEHE I AM EVIL I SHALL LEAVE ON CLIFF HANGER >:D

Btw here is a Picture of what Angelite suppose to look like. SO yeah enjoy this chapter? let me know! Bai!- Wandering