The New Hokage of the Hidden Leaf

A/N: Next chapter will be the last. I've decided that this is going to be my last Naruto fanfic. The fandom is just too toxic for me (a lot of you are nice tho :) I'm going to finish this and then do the last chapter of my other fanfic and then end it here. Anyway tho hope you enjoy this :) 

-----------------------------------

By the time Naruto woke up, the sun was already going down. Naruto had been unconscious for over a day and a half. It was the evening. As soon as Naruto opened his eyes he noticed a difference. He jumped upwards. His body felt so light! The stiffness was gone. It was like a billion kilograms had just been lifted from his shoulders. He felt like he could fly. Naruto breathed. It didn't take effort. He wanted to rejoice but stopped when he saw what he held in his hands.

"My friends..." he whispered, "They killed my friends..."

The dolls were broken beyond repair in his hands. He stood up and placed them on a pile on the table.

"Do you want to know what happened?" The voice of Hiruzen Sarutobi made Naruto jump. He turned around wildly, still not used to the weight of his own body.

"Well, it's silly of me to say that. You already do know."

Naruto still looked around until his eyes rested on where the sound had emitted. The only survivor of the massacre: the doll of Hiruzen Sarutobi. Naruto walked over to the doll and hugged it. Only then did he realise the change in his physical appearance. No longer was he the small, petite boy he had been before he had fallen asleep. Now, much to Naruto's surprise, he was tall, lanky and unnatural-looking.

"You have grown due to the dispelling of your seals. All of them are gone. You are finally free."
Naruto looked at the doll in shock. Usually, when they spoke, they spoke with simple friendliness. They never spoke with this much wisdom. Naruto guessed the reason that the Hiruzen doll now spoke to him like this was because, deep in his subconscious, he knew these facts to be true.

"There were 5 seals put upon you: the chakra removal seal, the chakra suppressant seal, the advanced jinchuuriki re-seal, the chakra binding seal and the acknowledgement seal."

Naruto narrowed his eyes at the mention of an 'acknowledgement seal'. He'd never heard of it before. Or more rather, he didn't remember hearing it before.

"We're going to be extra nice to you demon," snarled one of the ninjas in charge of sealing away Naruto's chakra, "We're going to give you another, special seal!"

Naruto was too busy screaming in agony to understand fully what was being said to him. The ninja laughed.

"This one is called the Acknowledgement seal. It's a special type of seal mixed with a genjutsu. It affects all people around you. It'll make them recognise you but make them either ignore you, forget about you completely or treat you for what you are: a demon!"

Naruto's head felt like it just cracked open. Any memory from the torture he had to suffer at the hands of the sealing ninja were ones that he didn't want to relive.

"T-they really did that to me?" Naruto asked quietly.

"Yes," the doll of Hiruzen replied, "They tortured you. They neglected you. They abandoned you. I think you should do something of a similar calibre in return."

Naruto found himself nodding at the doll's words. Even though he was freer than he had ever been in the last few years, Naruto's brain still felt like it was on fire; entangled in a million chains. He turned to the doll.

"B-but we give them one last chance," he said, still hopeful that now the seals were gone, things might be different. The doll of Hiruzen's eyes seemed to narrow. There was a brief silence.