Chapter 6: We Came To Learn

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome to chapter 6.
Baby girl name votes are and her name will be... Read to find out.
Non-italics = English
Italics = Na'vi
Hope you enjoy ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V

"Oh, my God. We're screwed aren't we?" Jade muttered as Mo'at walked towards her, y/n, and Jake.

"Not if the two of you keep your mouths shut." Y/n muttered back with a bit of bite. The bed was calling and she was this close in considering to just let the Omaticaya kill her brother and best friend if it meant she got to bed faster.

"That is mother." Neytiri said. "The one who interprets the will of Eywa."

"Who's Eywa?" Jake asked as Mo'at circled the three of them. She started with Jade, inspecting her queue and touching her tail before doing the same to Jake. Her intense gaze moved and stayed locked on y/n when she got to her.

Mo'at did the same thing as she did with Jake and Jade, but she gently grasped a lock of y/n's snow white hair and her fingers glided along her Atokirina marked shoulders. She gasped as the markings flashed white and pulled her hand away. Regaining herself, she paused when she realized y/n had a child with her. A native child.

"I didn't steal her." Y/n said quickly, already knowing what the native woman was thinking.

"Then where did you get her from?" Mo'at asked in surprising perfect English, circling the snow white female. The thick tension didn't go unnoticed by the little one as she started to cry, alerting her new mother.

"Can you get her please?" Y/n asked Jade before turning toward Mo'at.

"With your permission of course."

The older Na'vi woman nodded.

Jade gently grabbed the baby from the sling, who's crying didn't stop until she was in the arms of her mother. Y/n rubbed her baby's back and held her head in comfort while whispering sweet nothings in her little ears. She was holding her like someone was going to take her from her.

"I found her in the jungle. She was alone." Y/n finally said, which wasn't a complete lie. If she told what really happened to her baby's true parents then they'd really be screwed.

"You'd care for a child that is not yours nor your kind?" Mo'at asked, ceasing her circling to stand in front of y/n. She saw her protective nature for the child.

"Why shouldn't I?" Y/n looked at Mo'at without an ounce of fear in her sky blue eyes. This wasn't the first time she's been in a life or death situation. Do you know how many times she's been shot at or had a knife swung at her?

"We both know she wouldn't have lasted the whole night at how small she is. Why should a perfectly healthy child die when they've done nothing wrong? Dreamwalker or not, you would have done the same."

The Tsahik stared right back at the snow white haired female, daring for the slightest sign of a lie to show itself. She hummed before turning away.

"Indeed... What are you called?"

"Y/n Sully." Y/n replied. Mo'at then looked at Jake.

"Jake Sully."

Then Jade.

"Jade Valentine."

She then took out a hand made dagger from a compartment in her headpiece. She went to Jake first and jabbed him in the chest, making him hiss in pain as she tasted his blood. Mo'at did the same to Jade only she didn't even flinch, along with y/n. It would take more than a simple prick to break them.